What's new

Help me catch up, please.

Mr Numpty

Veteran
What with life and all, I've very much lost touch with vaping and the forum, sorry.
So what I'd ask is that you tell me what is your current go-to ATTY and MOD.

As someone who always wrapped their own coils, literally from day one of vaping, used every wire type there is, was heavily into temperature controlled vaping and buying dozens of attys, recent years have seen me exclusively using the HorizonTech Falcon mini atty with the M1 coils and any dual 18650 mod that looks ok. I haven't bothered which mod as I only use them in power mode, whereas previous mods were always judged on their TC performance.

Anyway, please tell me your current go-to atty & mod so I can catch up with old friends and have a look at all your current set ups.

Thank you!

Welcome back mate! I've recently returned after six years away from the forum and have been well out the loop with vaping.

These days I don't bother with rebuildables and whatnot anymore, all about the pods now for convenience!

SXmini PureMax is my go to now
1000051148.png

Once i found the Vaporesso GTI 0.2 coil, i haven't looked at anything else. Running at 55w on my Vaporesso mods in FT/Smart mode is my vaping sweet spot, and i've stopped looking at anything else.
I do like the Puremax pod for out and about.

SXmini PureMax
Thanks for the welcome @dw1986 . I knew I shouldn't have asked. I knew the shinyitis would kick in again and now my finger is hovering over the buy button within a minute of reading this. :doh:They do look great, and auto TC, nice.
Once i found the Vaporesso GTI 0.2 coil, i haven't looked at anything else. Running at 55w on my Vaporesso mods in FT/Smart mode is my vaping sweet spot, and i've stopped looking at anything else.
I do like the Puremax pod for out and about.
Coils have come a long way since we started, eh? The flavour from the M1 coils is epic and they last ages.

Thanks for the welcome @dw1986 . I knew I shouldn't have asked. I knew the shinyitis would kick in again and now my finger is hovering over the buy button within a minute of reading this. :doh:They do look great, and auto TC, nice.

Coils have come a long way since we started, eh? The flavour from the M1 coils is epic and they last ages.
Yeah, modern mesh coils are a huge step up from the coils in the past.

If you're thinking of a Puremax (they are very good) get it at Avalanche Vapes, they're £18, which is £10 cheaper than anywhere else.

Same old, same old for me...

Currently vaping on an SXK Corolla v1.5 on an eleaf pico.

Rolling my own coils from 28awg SS. Fiber Freaks wicking material.

Other than the wire, nothing else I use is even made any more... I don't get shinyitus these days, other than the ever present and continuous search for more corollas.

:welcome2: back @Mr Numpty
For me squonking with a good RDA has absolutely blown everything else away. My favourites are the Dead Rabbit Solo or the Nitrous which are both 22mm single coil drippers. Ecigone is the only place I know that still has both of them in stock.

There are very few decent squonk mods around any more but probably the best one that's still available is the Topside Dual which you can buy from Ecig-clouds for £60.

Same old, same old for me...

Currently vaping on an SXK Corolla v1.5 on an eleaf pico.

Rolling my own coils from 28awg SS. Fiber Freaks wicking material.

Other than the wire, nothing else I use is even made any more... I don't get shinyitus these days, other than the ever present and continuous search for more corollas.
Nothing better than finding your perfect set up and saving money. Congrats! I'm considering getting back into making coils, still have all the gear after all, and plenty of attys to work on.
:welcome2: back @Mr Numpty
For me squonking with a good RDA has absolutely blown everything else away. My favourites are the Dead Rabbit Solo or the Nitrous which are both 22mm single coil drippers. Ecigone is the only place I know that still has both of them in stock.

There are very few decent squonk mods around any more but probably the best one that's still available is the Topside Dual which you can buy from Ecig-clouds for £60.
Squonking is the one thing I never did try, though I can see the appeal for sure.

Back
Top Bottom