What's new

HELP! my UWELL CROWN coils burn out after Just TWO tank-fulls? (and subsequently taste awful!)

I have a problem with some juices and I thought at first it was my coils giving me a bad taste. I vape all day and it is fine. around early evening it starts to taste bad. At first I changed the coils but the next day it was the same. I got another tank and used a different flavor in the evening. I can take red wine and it tastes ok again. but just changing juices is the way that works. Just a thought.

Hello! And sorry if this counts as an old post resurrection...
But I'm having similar issues and feel very let down by this tank, I bought it 3 weeks ago and I've been through 8 coils.... I prime them properly, and work them in slowly before vaping about 2 tanks a day at about 40W.
I can't get them up to 60W or anywherenear 70, I have to vape at about 45W or I get a horrible burnt taste every couple of hits or so. I've seen in reviews that 70W is the ideal vape wattage for the most commonly used coils, I've tried the 0.25, 0.5 and 0.15 temp coils but they all last no longer than 3 days max. This current coil I put in this morning and is now giving me grief already at 46W! Less than 24 hours, it seems to be getting worse somehow.
I'm hoping to build a decent RBA coil for the crown to save me from throwing it completely. I'm looking for another tank at the moment anyway, and can't understand the rave reviews or the fact that the shop I bought it from claimed they can vape it above 100W...

Hello! And sorry if this counts as an old post resurrection...
But I'm having similar issues and feel very let down by this tank, I bought it 3 weeks ago and I've been through 8 coils.... I prime them properly, and work them in slowly before vaping about 2 tanks a day at about 40W.
I can't get them up to 60W or anywherenear 70, I have to vape at about 45W or I get a horrible burnt taste every couple of hits or so. I've seen in reviews that 70W is the ideal vape wattage for the most commonly used coils, I've tried the 0.25, 0.5 and 0.15 temp coils but they all last no longer than 3 days max. This current coil I put in this morning and is now giving me grief already at 46W! Less than 24 hours, it seems to be getting worse somehow.
I'm hoping to build a decent RBA coil for the crown to save me from throwing it completely. I'm looking for another tank at the moment anyway, and can't understand the rave reviews or the fact that the shop I bought it from claimed they can vape it above 100W...
iirc the RBA is rubbish as for the coils its fairly standard tbh do a search there are a few things that might help

Bud I've been through most of top tanks with and without RBAs. I keep going back to my Bellus. It's the dogs bollocks. Great flavour great vape. And easy build. And an all around day to day running tank. Will take something special now to get me away from it.

I've used 2/3 crown tanks and all lasted at least 2 weeks so far *touch wood

I've soaked them in vodka too thinking I might get a few more days out of them as they didn't look that bad, they should be lasting way longer than a few days, sure someone said they had one for 5 weeks ?

Think I had a bad batch or something, I bought another 4 pack on thursday morning and the first one seems to be going up to 90W no issues, and still vaping alright.
The RBA is still crap though, always leaks.

The tank is really good, the packs of replacement coils are not.

I havnt used the crown in months :(

Shame as I thought it was brilliant :(

Back
Top Bottom