What's new

Help on new charger

sounds a better choice, might invest in one of them meself actually, looks a better setup / connection with a USB C connection on the charger too and has individual displays for each bay, yeah I'm liking that model, and you're covered if you end up getting more mods / batteries etc too

Had the VC4 Plus a couple of days now, so far so good. I have charged four batteries all at 1A (took about 3 hours) and two both at 2A (1.5 hours). Even better, I expected to have to manually select the charging rate but it does it automatically (obviously you can manually change this if you want a lower charging rate).

Had the VC4 Plus a couple of days now, so far so good. I have charged four batteries all at 1A (took about 3 hours) and two both at 2A (1.5 hours). Even better, I expected to have to manually select the charging rate but it does it automatically (obviously you can manually change this if you want a lower charging rate).
Yeah, sorry there. A day after I posted, I tried this and found I got 1a on 4 batteries. 2A in slot 1&2.
Your times sound, pretty much, like mine.

oh. Be very careful with the Micro USB socket. It’s a bit fragile, so treat with care.
These things are bullet proof. The above excepted.
I spilt a whole pint of beer over one of mine. I gave it a shake and left it to dry. It worked fine, and still does. Though the slide rails were a bit stiff at first.

Yeah, sorry there. A day after I posted, I tried this and found I got 1a on 4 batteries. 2A in slot 1&2.
Your times sound, pretty much, like mine.

oh. Be very careful with the Micro USB socket. It’s a bit fragile, so treat with care.
These things are bullet proof. The above excepted.
I spilt a whole pint of beer over one of mine. I gave it a shake and left it to dry. It worked fine, and still does. Though the slide rails were a bit stiff at first.
thought they were usb-C on these rather than micro USB

Back
Top Bottom