What's new

Help required...tobacco

Put me on The List please Guys, MORE than happy to assist when it comes to Tobaccos :)

Apologies, I should of stated
A- the samples are 3mg & 60VG
B- If they do get released if they are ok then they will be in shortfill form until we do our next round of compliance for the TPD range later this year

When I wanted tobacco flavours, I was trying to replace a cigarette.
That meant high pg, high nic content and a MTL vape style.
Why have juice companies strayed away from this format?

We have always made 60/40 juices as that is the ratio most suited to the starter kits we stock in our stores.
We used to do custom ratios of whichever the customer wanted but 80% stuck with our standard 60/40 so that is what we went for as it works in MTL & DTL
12mg is as high as we do as we used to have 18mg still sat on the shelf. No one bought it. We just go with what works for us

When I wanted tobacco flavours, I was trying to replace a cigarette.
That meant high pg, high nic content and a MTL vape style.
Why have juice companies strayed away from this format?

Could I have a list of those still willing please?
Not sure who still wants to sample them

Thanks for all the answers, I'll have to pass because if I really like them then shortfills will be no good to me.

... and my best mate needs 18mg so I wouldn't be able to recommend them to him.

best of luck with them though, but I think they'll be more suited to someone else.

1. Rickster
2. John R
3. rossco1438
4. gaart
5. eyeball kid
6. Rob

Hope this helps :)

1. Rickster
2. John R
3. rossco1438
4. gaart
5. eyeball kid
6. Rob

Thank you. Could all 6 of you PM me your address & I'll get them out to you either today or tomorrow

Nice one Drip Drop. It's the only juice I won't touch haha. But there is plenty on here that would be more than experienced in helping

Back
Top Bottom