What's new

Help to Defend Vapers

Arnt you just spot on, I cannot believe how niave people are, even when facts are thrown at them, makes me more mad because my IP cannot post on my own article to defend things, but thank you guys... you have helped with some good reviews there to pull the publics head out the sand :)

Use a proxy website to post ;)

I posted the article on twitter and on Vapors Lounge on Facebook, so I hope some of them jump on the bandwagon and school them!

I did a load of moving the right posts up :D

OWNED
by Kaiser_Macsen
Tuesday, November 06 2012, 6:20PM

“Posting on stoopid's site http://tinyurl.com/cy5krok from Curious George of Vibrant Vapours.
'Help to Defend Vapers
Hello Guys
Following an advertorial on the thisis website it has stemmed some negative comments on vaping and the use of them. mainly by non smokers or ex smokers.
please help us [link to this webpage]
sadly we cannot post as we added the advertorial but we are hoping you vapers in our potv community will get the good word out for us.
thank you all so much'

There's a lot more
that links the vendor (Vibrant Vapours) to what is posted on this thread.

No prizes for guessing where all the green arrowing comes from.”

My Reply :D

by kulrmestoopid
Tuesday, November 6 2012, 6:43PM

“Kaiser, so what? We're a community with something in common, we all quit smoking by using a safer alternative! We also have many 0 Nicotine vapers, who used to smoke, successfully making the drop to NO NICOTINE! Which is something MANY people who use ecigs hope to achieve with time.

FYI
I also posted this to over 500 twitter followers, 2500 facebook followers (Will be posting this to even more places now just to irritate you even more :D ) By the end of the night, I will have half of the people I know who vape see just how snooty and negative some people can be. Shame us for quitting smoking? Belittle us for finding a safer alternative when NRTs didn't work?

No my dear, shame on some you for trying to control another adult through lies, misinformation, and propaganda. We've offered personal accounts of our experiences, I have offered clinical studies with evidence that ecigs are not nearly as harmful as some misinformed people claim, facts, and yet you sit behind your monitor trying to make me out to be the bad girl for providing people on a public website with correct information? Get a grip.”

I am in a mood to argue tonight and we all know when I argue with someone *snicker* our page views and new registrations go up *wink*

I think I'd like to keep you on my team if that's ok, a perfect reply in my opinion. I'm not so eloquent and would end up winding the situation up. Fun but not productive :)

I have my moments where I am far from eloquent and blow a small disagreement into a full blown keyboard war :P Trust me, I know how to wind people up and I can be really aggressive when I am passionate about something.

I have learned how to curb that aggression ;) Somewhat, hence why my nick name is Fenton ;)

Right my second attempt has gone up, not as good as my first one but the narrow minds were annoying me!

Back
Top Bottom