What's new

Help to Defend Vapers

PS our membership count has gone up 5 since VV posted this on the forum ;) Not a lot, but it is 5 more people on the right road to getting rid of the stinks and THAT's what's important!

Thanks again all, I have now managed to post a comment (with the help of KurlMeStoopid) and tried to stay professional insinuating all of the bad comments were just a reason to be proved wrong, we will see how the argument unfolds :)

It is strange that some of these people have given up smoking and still knock vapers. They were in a minority when they smoked, gave up and became the majority. They must have missed being in a minority because that is what they have become again. Arguing against I would guess up to a million vapers. I have not met a single person who hasn't been surprised and supportive about vaping once it Is explained to them. I really can't be bothered to try and change small minds. Some people just want to kick up a furore for no other reason than it makes them feel special.

It's the will power brigade that really piss me off "I went cold turkey-it's the only way to truly stop smoking"-well bite my shiny metal ass! Maybe I don't want to give up if I'm likely to turn into a self righteous prick! Ooh they do my head in!

Back
Top Bottom