What's new

Help with uwell crown v2

Thankyou for all the in depth info. After 12 hours the coils seemed to bed in nicely. I haven't played around with the temp settings but will bare it in mind. I've stuck with the 3mg juice, .5 coil at 52 watts and it's good. Also the quick heavy pulls is much better than long drawn out ones.

I will look at fruit flavours next. Quite happy with going down from 18mg mtl to 3mg DTL in 6 weeks however I am going through more juice at lower NIC levels.

Thankyou for all the in depth info. After 12 hours the coils seemed to bed in nicely. I haven't played around with the temp settings but will bare it in mind. I've stuck with the 3mg juice, .5 coil at 52 watts and it's good. Also the quick heavy pulls is much better than long drawn out ones.

I will look at fruit flavours next. Quite happy with going down from 18mg mtl to 3mg DTL in 6 weeks however I am going through more juice at lower NIC levels.

Lol, higher juice consumption comes with the way you're vaping ;).

Thankfully it's not ridiculous in the Crowns, but they are moderately thirsty ;).

Glad the change in how you're vaping has helped :D.

ive not been into fruits much until i tried the Nasty range from Malasia. omg they are good.
next to try is the Fantasi range.
best prices from Vape Potion if these tickle your fancy.

Back
Top Bottom