What's new

Hi from new member

skitz0

Postman
Hi guys,

New member here. 31 yo from Manchester. I started looking at vaping around 12 months ago and began my journey on a Kanger Evod Glass that I got from the guys over at Vape Escape. Went to and fro between that and cigarettes for a few months. 2 months ago I decided to get back into the vaping more, and currently duel fuel - vape during the week and smoke socially at weekends.

It's my birthday in a couple of weeks so I have just ordered an Eleaf iStick 30w and a Nautilus Mini to go on it. Paid for from the savings I've already made from cutting back smoking, bought on the promise to myself that as of my birthday, I will cut out cigarettes altogether and stick to just vaping.

I started off on 0mg juice straight away. I had given up smoking a number of times before and it was never giving up the nicotine that bothered me, for me it is more about the habit, the flavour and I just guess I find it relaxing blowing clouds. I'm still convinced that it isn't so much the nicotine that is addictive, but something else in the cigs or the kind of rush you get from the carbon dioxide or some other such toxin you are inhaling.

I'm still quite early on my journey so I still have a LOT of flavours to try out. I started off with a menthol flavour as my ADV as I was on menthol fags at the back end of my smoking career. I tried clear astaire from ciggyjuice though as I kept seeing red astaire mentioned, and after having this as my ADV, going back to menthol just doesn't cut it. So I'm pretty settled on something like that (aniseeds/eucalyptus/menthol) as my ADV. In the evenings I like to chill with a more laid back flavour - I'm really liking vanilla, so I've ordered some devon knows custard juice from ciggyjuice to try. Love the vanilla vape with a coffee. Occasionally in the evening or weekend I mix it up with a cherry/berry flavour for a change.

I haven't tried any coffee/tobacco/chocolate flavours yet, and I'm not mad on citrusy fruits, I have a mango that is ok but I keep coming back to the berry flavours.

This makes a great hobby and is way more enjoyable than smoking. The variety of flavours is immense and I'm hoping my new kit will help my vaping career keep growing and growing.

So yeah I'll be hanging round here lurking and posting from time to time.

Happy vaping!

sKiTz

Hi There and Welcome Aboard! ;)

Hi guys,

New member here. 31 yo from Manchester. I started looking at vaping around 12 months ago and began my journey on a Kanger Evod Glass that I got from the guys over at Vape Escape. Went to and fro between that and cigarettes for a few months. 2 months ago I decided to get back into the vaping more, and currently duel fuel - vape during the week and smoke socially at weekends.

It's my birthday in a couple of weeks so I have just ordered an Eleaf iStick 30w and a Nautilus Mini to go on it. Paid for from the savings I've already made from cutting back smoking, bought on the promise to myself that as of my birthday, I will cut out cigarettes altogether and stick to just vaping.

I started off on 0mg juice straight away. I had given up smoking a number of times before and it was never giving up the nicotine that bothered me, for me it is more about the habit, the flavour and I just guess I find it relaxing blowing clouds. I'm still convinced that it isn't so much the nicotine that is addictive, but something else in the cigs or the kind of rush you get from the carbon dioxide or some other such toxin you are inhaling.

I'm still quite early on my journey so I still have a LOT of flavours to try out. I started off with a menthol flavour as my ADV as I was on menthol fags at the back end of my smoking career. I tried clear astaire from ciggyjuice though as I kept seeing red astaire mentioned, and after having this as my ADV, going back to menthol just doesn't cut it. So I'm pretty settled on something like that (aniseeds/eucalyptus/menthol) as my ADV. In the evenings I like to chill with a more laid back flavour - I'm really liking vanilla, so I've ordered some devon knows custard juice from ciggyjuice to try. Love the vanilla vape with a coffee. Occasionally in the evening or weekend I mix it up with a cherry/berry flavour for a change.

I haven't tried any coffee/tobacco/chocolate flavours yet, and I'm not mad on citrusy fruits, I have a mango that is ok but I keep coming back to the berry flavours.

This makes a great hobby and is way more enjoyable than smoking. The variety of flavours is immense and I'm hoping my new kit will help my vaping career keep growing and growing.

So yeah I'll be hanging round here lurking and posting from time to time.

Happy vaping!

sKiTz

hiya and welcome to the planet..if your into your custards then i suggest you try grants vanilla custard....they have there own website ..ive tried quite a few different ones and nothing has even come close to it..... ive got to ask this are you a red or a blue? although im not from manc land im a true blue city soldier....been supporting them since i was nine years old..many blue moons ago..anyway mate hope you enjoy jour journey around the planet.ive found people to be very helpful with my questions and most have gone more than out of their way to help ..... enjoy

hiya and welcome to the planet..if your into your custards then i suggest you try grants vanilla custard....they have there own website ..ive tried quite a few different ones and nothing has even come close to it..... ive got to ask this are you a red or a blue? although im not from manc land im a true blue city soldier....been supporting them since i was nine years old..many blue moons ago..anyway mate hope you enjoy jour journey around the planet.ive found people to be very helpful with my questions and most have gone more than out of their way to help ..... enjoy

Thanks for the warm welcome all. I'll have to give grants vanilla custard a try then, cheers for the recommendation. I've currently got 8 different bottles of ejuice on rotation, and I've just placed another order with ciggyjuice to stock up on my favourites as well as trying a few more new flavours. For relaxing though you can't beat a vanilla vape with a cup of proper coffee. Lush!

Once I know what kind of flavours I like and I've found a firm few favourites I'll be able to experiment with different PG/VG ratios and temps when my new kit turns up and hopefully find my niche and settle into it nicely. At the moment the sheer amount of different juice companies and flavours and kit is quite overwhelming. There's a lot of stuff to try out!

Oh and I don't do football, so I'm neither a red or a blue I'm afraid - I've just never understood the hype or got into it. More on an F1 fan, although I'm going off that a bit in the last few years it just hasn't been a entetaining.

Back
Top Bottom