What's new

Hi guys, revisiting the vaping scene

Nutmeg

Postman
Hi all,

A bit about me, I've been vaping on and off for the past 12 years ish... Starting out with those silly little leaky cigarette types. Gradually had stacked regulated mods (think it was a sigelei silver one looked a bit like a light saber) with a Nautilus tank on the end. And now I've got a geekvape Aegis X mod (with Zeus tank) a smok PrivX mod with a tfv something or other lol.

Just recently I bought a Hellvape Dead Rabbit V2 RDA with a pair of ni80 0.4 ohm coilology coils, and I'm enjoying the vape!!

I'm not really a cloud chaser I'm all about the flavours.

Now, I'm on the hunt for a good regulated Squonker trawling the net I can see loads. Ideally looking for a dual battery mod and tbh there aren't that many.. loads of shops are out of stock of ones I'm tempted by like The DOVPO TOPSIDE, or even the REBEL (a tad expensive but love the look of it)

Hi @Nutmeg and welcome to the planet.

sadly cant help with squonks but there are plenty of users so hopefully they will be along to advise.

Hi buddy.
Topsides are all pretty good tbh.
Dual is good, til I dropped it more times than I care to admit.
Have the lite too, versatile little mod.

potv-ani-gif.210337

Cant go wrong with the topsides, great squonkers, had mine in regular use for over 3 years and never missed a beat, this is the original 90w one with the single 21700, dual topside is more of a stay at home mod really, wouldn't wanna be carrying that about, topside lite is good for portability as a fair bit lighter than the single 90w that I have, my other is lost vape drone, dual battery, bit not many in stock anywhere but prefer the topside for 10ml capacity and just ease of filling

Another vote for the topsides. I’ve got a single and a dual, both great.

Back
Top Bottom