What's new

Hi guys, revisiting the vaping scene

But the question is, which one spends most of its time in your right hand? :rotflmao:
The one with the white stuff coming out the end.

iKBCzk.gif

Oh well! I haven't had a ban for a fortnight!
Radio silence resumed.

Topside dual for me, black though!

Thanks for the warm welcome guys... Was looking at the topside dual.. looks pretty good.. and lost vape do look pretty as well. Seen some auto squonkers but stuff MUST go wrong with them

Thanks for the warm welcome guys... Was looking at the topside dual.. looks pretty good.. and lost vape do look pretty as well. Seen some auto squonkers but stuff MUST go wrong with them

don’t think the auto squonker ever took off, bit of a solution to a problem that didn’t exist.

can’t go wrong with a topside, the bottle mechanism is really clever so there’s no mess filling it up.

get an Asgard Mini to go on the top if you get a dual, they’re flavour machines!

Hi and welcome to potv. Get your posts up and you'll be able to look at the classified. Some great stuff comes up on there.

Hi all,

A bit about me, I've been vaping on and off for the past 12 years ish... Starting out with those silly little leaky cigarette types. Gradually had stacked regulated mods (think it was a sigelei silver one looked a bit like a light saber) with a Nautilus tank on the end. And now I've got a geekvape Aegis X mod (with Zeus tank) a smok PrivX mod with a tfv something or other lol.

Just recently I bought a Hellvape Dead Rabbit V2 RDA with a pair of ni80 0.4 ohm coilology coils, and I'm enjoying the vape!!

I'm not really a cloud chaser I'm all about the flavours.

Now, I'm on the hunt for a good regulated Squonker trawling the net I can see loads. Ideally looking for a dual battery mod and tbh there aren't that many.. loads of shops are out of stock of ones I'm tempted by like The DOVPO TOPSIDE, or even the REBEL (a tad expensive but love the look of it)
Rebel mods are mostly made to order these days and their turn around is roughly a week from order to ship.
They are extremely light and imo worth the pennies.
I know some people dont like the thought of paying for 3d printed stuff but it's the design and innerds you're paying for really.
Anyway hi and welcome and see link below if you want to have a look see!

https://www.rebelvape.com/

Back
Top Bottom