What's new

Hi guys

I’ve got 100ml to get through then I’ll try something else. It’s trial and error. I Havnt got money to throw away atm but that seems to be happening either way. I just wish I could taste the mixed berries over the ice. I’ll try and make the most of it, I can’t do anything about it now other than spending more unnecessary

For me anything with "Ice" in it overpowers the flavour, its like trying to drink a beer whilst chewing peppermint chewing gum, it just doesnt work for me.

For me anything with "Ice" in it overpowers the flavour, its like trying to drink a beer whilst chewing peppermint chewing gum, it just doesnt work for me.
Yeah I narrowed it down to a few and that’s one of the juices the guy had. But I didn’t realise until after it had ice in it. It’s rated to have a good berry flavour but I can’t taste it!

Yeah I narrowed it down to a few and that’s one of the juices the guy had. But I didn’t realise until after it had ice in it. It’s rated to have a good berry flavour but I can’t taste it!
Yeah that's "ice" for you, if you like ice type stuff you will enjoy it, if not it will over power the other falvours

Going back to my OP I still didn't get clarification on what I should do with the juice, I am too scared to vape it, don't worry about saving coils as I said a week is fine ill just be repeating myself. I just wanted to know if there is a safe wattage to vape this juice at now with the salt nic. I don't want to chance anything. What a waste of £13. Ill finish off what I had before and see if I can get a better experience from those juices. This one might have to go to waste. Ill still vape it even with the ice flavour, that doesnt matter

Going back to my OP I still didn't get clarification on what I should do with the juice, I am too scared to vape it, don't worry about saving coils as I said a week is fine ill just be repeating myself. I just wanted to know if there is a safe wattage to vape this juice at now with the salt nic. I don't want to chance anything. What a waste of £13. Ill finish off what I had before and see if I can get a better experience from those juices. This one might have to go to waste. Ill still vape it even with the ice flavour, that doesnt matter
I still don't understand. What is it you're scared about?

you have diluted yours with 50ml of zero juice to make it roughly 3mg so tbh i thing it would be fine to vape it but try and lower the wattage a bit.
I’m using 100 not 50ml

i dont know why i bother sometimes, but here goes.
ok, i got the 50ml wrong. so im guessing he put 2 nic salt shots in the 100ml, yes or no.
if yes then that is still diluted down to 3mg final strength.
salts cause a head rush on low wattage but that is at 20mg strength.
as said, yours is now 3mg strength.

nicotine is as bad as caffein. if you drink too many coffees or red bulls you get a head rush. its not dngerous to your health. the head rush is your body warning you you are doing something wrong and its warning you. if you get that even at 3mg then stop vaping it. as i said lower the wattage and try an hour later. oh and drink plenty of water as it dehydrates you.

mic drop, ive left the building.....

Everything ive said about the salt nic put in this juice and vaping it
@MrDJ answered you above. :)

I vape my shortfills DTL at 3mg freebase nic, and use 10mg salts RDTL in a pod when out and about if that is any help to you.

Back
Top Bottom