What's new

Hi Vapers

Little Miss Vape

Hi Everyone been watching this forum for a while and have tried and failed with vaping for a couple of years but I am determined to quit.

I have a vapresso mini pod currently using 10ml riot squad nic salts but for the life of me I can't seem to break the actual habit of smoking the rolling it the flicking the Ash of it how did everyone here deal with that I need advice lol 😆 x

Hi Everyone been watching this forum for a while and have tried and failed with vaping for a couple of years but I am determined to quit.

I have a vapresso mini pod currently using 10ml riot squad nic salts but for the life of me I can't seem to break the actual habit of smoking the rolling it the flicking the Ash of it how did everyone here deal with that I need advice lol 😆 x
Hi and welcome, it's not unusual to dual fuel for a while, until eventually you find you manage to stop the ingrained habits of smoking. Good luck and hang in there.

Hi @Little Miss Vape and welcome to the planet.

Good question. What strength nic salt you on 5,10,20mg. For me I can't stand salts and started off with 18mg freebase which gives more of a throat hit as salts are way too smooth. When I first started I would still go out to the smoking shelter at work to try and keep in that routine as I know what you mean by missing the hand movements like flicking the ash.
Another thing I did was go in hard and buy hundreds of £££ of juice and any new tank or mod I'd also buy. My way of telling my brain that if I ever had just one cig I'd be back on them in a flash then I would of wasted all that money. Within a month I was down to 3mg and stuck on that for last 9 years. Ok I've got more kit and juice than most vape shops but I've also saved over 30 grand in not smoking.
Good luck and keep trying.

:hello:and :welcome1:the planet @Little Miss Vape.
I was the same as you tried vaping on and off for a couple of years that was 10 years ago now and not looked back since i like many ended up dual vaping and smoking the odd roll up until one day i said to myself thats it i think iam going to just vape and everytime i fancied a roll up mostly of the evening or when i first got up in the morning but use to just remind myself that i no longer smoked just vaped i know it is hard and we have all been there so just stick to the vaping and have the odd fag now and again and you will get there also good luck with your vape journey.

Hi and welcome to the community. When I started vaping it was with the intention of cutting down on smoking. So I cut down immediately to 9 a day. Stayed like that for maybe a year. Then gradually cut down further over another year or so. Eventually I just preferred vaping to smoking and so wasn't that painful to give up in the end. Do what ever works for you and on your own terms.

Welcome, vaping is similar but different, you still need willpower to break the habit, it's defo easier to do though, good luck

:hello: @Little Miss Vape and :welcome2: to the planet. :)

I was one of the fortunate ones as I smoked rollies but managed to stop as soon as I ran out of tobacco. I also started high using 24mg freebase. Sometimes you find after a while the old habits will just stop when it suddenly just dawns on you one day they you just don't need the ciggies any more.

Back
Top Bottom