What's new

how do i make my juice go further?

lene

Postman
I'm new to vaping. How do I make my e liquid go further?

What's the context? If you want to spend less it's very easy to buy pre-mixed concentrates, a bottle of VG, a bottle of PG and some nicotine shots and mix them together. Most of my juice comes from concentrates, and when I'm feeling flush I buy a bottle of the pre-mixed stuff.

Otherwise it's down to your setup, higher ohms, lower watts, basically lower your cloudage :-)

I'm vaping pancake man a 6 nicotine. My set up is ikonn 220. On a watt 65. I make loads of smoke. which is tasty. The man at vape shop said the sweeter it is more e liquid you use. I wonder if that's true. Also I'm new to vaping so I'm vaping more. I've noticed the higher that watt more juice I use.

Exactly that. The higher the watt, the more liquid you are vaporising, the bigger the clouds. The more you like the flavour, the more you'll vape, if you like sweet juices then sure, you'll vape more if the juice is sweet!

If you decide to mix your own and you like pancake man, chefsflavours do a one shot concentrate called Pancake Bloke. Much cheaper than buying the juice!

Try having a pop at mouth to lung vaping rather than sub ohm. And up your nic a bit.

Juice usage become negligible to an extent then

Last edited:
Try having a pop at mouth to kung vaping rather than sub ohm. And up your nic a bit.

Juice usage become negligible to an extent then

I would say, exactly this. If you vape 18mg liquid at 10 - 12 watts with a decent mouth to lung tank you will only need to vape 1/3 of the amount of liquid to get the same amount of nic. You might like it better, as well.

rant allert :) this is what is starting to piss me off now.
shops selling kits advertized as starter kits but actually high end 220watt mods and smok tfv8/baby beast tanks etc. in the last 6-12 months we are seeing so many new members joining and asking questions about 200+watt mods. end rant.

as said @Leni 65watts is going to burn through juice fast and with poxy 2ml tanks its going to be filled quite a lot in a day.

the other option is MTL mouth to lung so same way as smoking. inhale into mouth and then take down to lungs instead of what you are doing which is sub ohming at 65watts

with a MTL tank like the nautilus 2 a tank could last all day if not longer depending how much you are puffing on it.
MTL uses higher ohm coils like 1.8 which uses much lower wattage and for this coil the max is 14watts and then you could up your nicotine strength. 18mg is the best starting point for someone trying to give up smoking. if youve given up already then 12mg might be better.
you will get the nic hit so not want to vape as much.

if you want the big clouds then stick with what youve got but expect to use lots of juice.

this is the nautilus 2 which you can use with your Ikonn but not above 14watts http://www.sr-vapes.co.uk/product/nautilus2/

rant allert :) this is what is starting to piss me off now.
shops selling kits advertized as starter kits but actually high end 220watt mods and smok tfv8/baby beast tanks etc. in the last 6-12 months we are seeing so many new members joining and asking questions about 200+watt mods. end rant.

http://www.sr-vapes.co.uk/product/nautilus2/

I was the one that picked this set up. I was sold another starter kit at another vape shop. It was the innokin endula t18 e. I didn't like it one bit. Hard to get juices for. Its ended up as my hand bag vape.

Back
Top Bottom