What's new

how do i make my juice go further?

It is easy to get eliquid in the uk 50/50, 60/40, 70/30 @MrDJ has a huge list of suppliers.

As said above if you are sub ohming (less than 1ohm coil) then you will get through the juice.

Best off getting a nautilus with a higher ohm coil and use low watts, keep the sub ohm for a treat.

Or mix your own as mentioned above too.

ahh, got ya now. it wasnt directed at you Leni just a general rant. we are seeing loads lately sold 200+watt mods and its just too much for the majority of them.

you can still use the Ikonn mod with the nautlus i linked too above but just kept at much lower wattage. its the only way you will save on juice as subtanks are built for high wattage and use a lot of juice.

my little list of juice suppliers POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers

ahh, got ya now. it wasnt directed at you Leni just a general rant. we are seeing loads lately sold 200+watt mods and its just too much for the majority of them.

you can still use the Ikonn mod with the nautlus i linked too above but just kept at much lower wattage. its the only way you will save on juice as subtanks are built for high wattage and use a lot of juice.

my little list of juice suppliers POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers
Will the nautilus fit on my vape? I can get other coils that work on lower watts. One was max at 35 watts. Oh well I guess this is how I'll learn. The endula in the vape shop wasn't much choice in liquids.

Will the nautilus fit on my vape? I can get other coils that work on lower watts. One was max at 35 watts. Oh well I guess this is how I'll learn. The endula in the vape shop wasn't much choice in liquids.
almost all tanks will fit on all regulated mods as they all have the same 510 connection.
if you could buy just one of them max 35w coils then its worth a go before buying another tank.
35watts wont use as much juice but it would still be more than using 14watts

the easiest way of explaining it is the higher the number of the coil the lower the wattage you need.

I've got my air hole open. Because I like the clouds. But if I close it abit would that help? Thank you Mrdj I will look into that.

as said @Leni 65watts is going to burn through juice fast and with poxy 2ml tanks its going to be filled quite a lot in a day

At the risk of confusing the situation @MrDJ, I rarely go above 20w on my mods, and mix my own juice. I think we're known as 'tootle-puffers' or something like that! :D

@lene if you enjoy the clouds, your best bet is to mix your own liquid. There's the initial costs of ingredients, bottles, etc. but it works out much cheaper long term.

At the risk of confusing the situation @MrDJ, I rarely go above 20w on my mods, and mix my own juice. I think we're known as 'tootle-puffers' or something like that! :D

@lene if you enjoy the clouds, your best bet is to mix your own liquid. There's the initial costs of ingredients, bottles, etc. but it works out much cheaper long term.
i think wat confused it is we now have you @Leni and also @lene and it picked you by mistake :D

mrdj I got confused to. I thought you was talking to me and you spelt my name wrong..
i was but it auto tagged Leni who has been on here for a long time.

and as you said above that you like clouds then clouds use more juice. closing the air hole a bit will help a fraction but not much as you are still using the same wattage.

DIY got to be the way forward, also I read something that the higher the VG the more you get out of it, genuinely no idea if that’s true, maybe something to do with the thickness of the liquid

Back
Top Bottom