What's new

How do I use a nic booster to make 0mg juice into 6mg?

pipistroller

Postman
Hi everyone, I think I must be completely dense as I can't work this out. I have been vaping for 4 weeks and this is the first time I have come across nic boosters.

I was in a shop today and they had a lovely juice but only in 0mg. The girl in the shop said she would give me a plusnic to make it into 3mg. I said I vaped 6mg to which she said you can only ever make 3mg. I found this strange so bought it anyway, thinking that you guys who know a ton more than I probably ever will could point me in the right direction.

I don't know if it matters but the juice is 65 ml of Fantasi mango ice. The 10 ml bottle of plusnic she gave me says 70/30 which is good as this is what I normally use. It also says that the nicotine is 18mg/ml then it says in brackets (1.8%). it also says 720 MCG/dose.

The girl in the shop said to add the 10ml bottle of plusnic to the entire 65ml of mango juice and that would then make it into 3mg of nicotine. When I got home I looked it up but sites have said to add 10ml plusnic to 40ml of juice - 25ml difference !!

I am SO lost.

I need to make this juice into 6mg nicotine. I know I will have to buy another plusnic. Do I just buy another plusnic the same as what she gave me or is the nicotine at 18mg/ml anything to do with it ? Looking at plusnic online there is 9mg and 18mg

Please can you help me .. and please keep it really simple.

kathy

someone will be along soon to help

till then i think there is a search here -unsure- might help

Basically, you can, but the dilution will affect the final taste, alot.

Nicshot is 18mg/ml, x 10ml = 180mg

50ml 0mg + 10ml shot = 60ml
180mg/60ml = 3mg/ml

To get 6mg...

20ml 0mg + 10ml shot =30ml
180mg/30ml = 6mg/ml

Right if they have said to add the 10ml of 70/30 18mg to the 65ml base to make 3mg then i would add the 10ml of 18mg nic to half of the base ie 10ml to say 35ml should give you the 6mg your after then try a little vape and if to strong then add 10ml of base at a time....its easier to add base to make it drop the nic level than it is if you don't have enough nic to add
...this is imo

I actually think I understand ... I was worried about adding 2 bottles of plusnic incase it messed it right up ... i didn't understand the 18mg/ml but you have helped me understand it.

I need to get another bottle of plusnic but when I do this, do I just shake it for good while then vape or do I have to steep it?

kathy

I actually think I understand ... I was worried about adding 2 bottles of plusnic incase it messed it right up ... i didn't understand the 18mg/ml but you have helped me understand it.

I need to get another bottle of plusnic but when I do this, do I just shake it for good while then vape or do I have to steep it?

kathy
Should be pretty much shake and vape - but may benefit from a couple of days of steeping...

Back
Top Bottom