Votes: 7 15.6%
  • i want to look like boris i have a blue one

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • the damage and fear of the mask thing has been badly done

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • my banana has no mask

Votes: 12 26.7%

• Total voters
Had to wear one yesterday in the postie. It’s terribly uncomfortable. I’m off out to lidl later for some shopping, not looking forward to it.

But I agree with those saying it’s a bit late. Happy to wear it if it’s thought to help.

seriously not far off, they have like elastic around the edge that makes them look crinkly (which isn't far off frilly) and one of them is black with white polka dots. :D

they kind of have a gusset too, I'm pretty sure they were made in a lingerie factory.

Crotch-less for the pubs?

I now have much smaller glasses than I did a few weeks ago, I've noticed they no longer fog up when riding, so I'm interested to see if the same will apply with a mask now.

I cant get on with smaller lenses, I need bigger lenses for maximum peripheral vision help. I think my optician is related to Boris and Co (wear a mask, but there is no need to wear a mask), my optician told me the other day "You might have glaucoma, but don't worry you haven't got glaucoma." :hmm:

I cant get on with smaller lenses, I need bigger lenses for maximum peripheral vision help. I think my optician is related to Boris and Co (wear a mask, but there is no need to wear a mask), my optician told me the other day "You might have glaucoma, but don't worry you haven't got glaucoma." :hmm:

I think you need a better optician mate, makes no sense at all. I went for smaller ones because I didn't like the integrated nose bridge, once it goes a little sweaty my glasses were sliding off my face, so went for smaller ones with the rubber nub things that sit on your nose.

I think you need a better optician mate, makes no sense at all. I went for smaller ones because I didn't like the integrated nose bridge, once it goes a little sweaty my glasses were sliding off my face, so went for smaller ones with the rubber nub things that sit on your nose.

Specsavers, two eye tests in 9 days, only had to (rightly) pay for one, he messed up my script for intermediate glasses, by deciding he knew best what magnification I needed, and when I looked at my pc screen it was instant blurriness and ocular headache time. Boots is best for eye tests, Vision Express are worse than Specsavers - at least they were. Cant beat the glasses price at Specsavers, I cant afford Boots, for sure.

As I understood it, and I may have got it wrong, scientific guidance pertaining to masks was not clear initially.

I'm not sure it's actually clear now, proper surgical masks that they wear in hospital that they dispose of after use of course, but I'm not sure a bit of cloth over your face while you go around Tesco is actually doing anything significant... maybe it is? I don't think there's much real evidence on it still.

I use a motorcycle neck warmer , pull it up when I a shop or whatever , drop it down when outside and it just looks like a scarf . Machine washable etc

I'm not sure it's actually clear now, proper surgical masks that they wear in hospital that they dispose of after use of course, but I'm not sure a bit of cloth over your face while you go around Tesco is actually doing anything significant... maybe it is? I don't think there's much real evidence on it still.
If someone coughs or sneezes at u or vice versa, or even breaths heavily some barrier is better than no barrier, but technically u would have to keep changing it, because it also will then become a bandana with a bunch of covid stuck to it.

Its why i dont wear gloves, i just use lots of hand sanitizer, because u always end up having to touch thing like your phone or wallet, and if u use sanitizer on gloves it never dries

Specsavers, two eye tests in 9 days, only had to (rightly) pay for one, he messed up my script for intermediate glasses, by deciding he knew best what magnification I needed, and when I looked at my pc screen it was instant blurriness and ocular headache time. Boots is best for eye tests, Vision Express are worse than Specsavers - at least they were. Cant beat the glasses price at Specsavers, I cant afford Boots, for sure.

I remember from when i used to scuba dive we would just spit in our face masks and rub in in which would prevent them from fogging up. There isnt as much air flowing around the glass tho like when u r breathing, so not sure it would work...ill try it next time im at the store to buy baby shampoo

Back
Top Bottom