What's new

How much liquid roughly will this concentrate produce

You will be able to make 150ml of finished eliquid mixed at 20% but your ratio is gonna be PG heavy

You will be able to make 150ml of finished eliquid mixed at 20% but your ratio is gonna be PG heavy
is it possible to get more liquid if i was to mix it 80/20 or another mix ?. Thanks for the fast reply also its much appreciated

is it possible to get more liquid if i was to mix it 80/20 or another mix ?. Thanks for the fast reply also its much appreciated
Most of there flavours are weak so need mixing at 20% you could mix it at 15% and get 200ml but I wouldn't be using a premixed 70/30 base you really want you VG and PG separate [emoji5]

Most of there flavours are weak so need mixing at 20% you could mix it at 15% and get 200ml but I wouldn't be using a premixed 70/30 base you really want you VG and PG separate [emoji5]
Oh how come it is better to have them seperate just out of curiousity and how much concentrate approximately you think it would take to make around a litre of liquid. Thanks again mate i appreciate the help

Back
Top Bottom