What's new

How often do you change your cotton?

This is about 3 days in with my red astaire. Barely any mark on it
IMG_20200902_181220.jpeg

I change mine when there is a drop in flavour, i had mesh in my Profile RDA V1 for over a month and the flavour was still good, i changed mesh and cotton anyway, think a month is long enough. I only vape at 35 watts max so less stress on the cotton and mesh probably.

Red is the shit! Not had anything that even compares to it.
Why would you steep it tho? It's the best, the sharpest tasting right after mixing.
The first time I made it I never liked it and gave it to a work mate. He never really liked it and went to use it when he was skint a few months later and it was excellent. There's a really strong liquorice taste I don't like to begin with.

The first time I made it I never liked it and gave it to a work mate. He never really liked it and went to use it when he was skint a few months later and it was excellent. There's a really strong liquorice taste I don't like to begin with.
Ah OK, that makes sense. For me that's when it's the best [emoji1] [emoji108]

I swap flavours around quite frequently and use drippers more than RTAs. Drippers get a rinse, re-wick and dry burn just about every day. RTAs only get redone when I'm changing flavour type or when they need it due to crud build up.

Back
Top Bottom