What's new

How to buy juice and add nic shots

Moggers

Initiate
Hi cant seem to find a simple answer to this,
I'm just about to run out of my last batch of juices bought before TPD, my question is that now my current juice supplier (dragons rise) only sells my juice in 0 mg nicotine, I understand I can buy nic shots but how do I ensure I put in the right amount of nicotine, as I don't want to go poisoning myself by getting the amounts wrong is it as simple as dumping the whole shot into the bottle, is there space left in the bottle to fill with the nic shot?

I normally vape 12mg with my nautilus and 6mg with my sub.

Im wary but will be confident with the right info. Don't want to be buying those titchy 10ml bottles from now on, I usually buy 50ml bottles

Thanks in advance.

If its like the suppliers i use ...you tell em what strength you want and they send you exactly the right amount of nic in a bottle to add to the other bigger bottle .

Vanilla Vapes .. some do the nic shots , some do the 10ml bottles . depends on the brand you buy .The option for strength is in the usual drop down beside the info .

I tip the little one into the big one.. Shake and Vape.
15020166153691728162756.jpg

Hi cant seem to find a simple answer to this,
I'm just about to run out of my last batch of juices bought before TPD, my question is that now my current juice supplier (dragons rise) only sells my juice in 0 mg nicotine, I understand I can buy nic shots but how do I ensure I put in the right amount of nicotine, as I don't want to go poisoning myself by getting the amounts wrong is it as simple as dumping the whole shot into the bottle, is there space left in the bottle to fill with the nic shot?

I normally vape 12mg with my nautilus and 6mg with my sub.

Im wary but will be confident with the right info. Don't want to be buying those titchy 10ml bottles from now on, I usually buy 50ml bottles

Thanks in advance.
they totally confused the fek out of me at first but the bottom bit is what im used too https://www.dragonsrisevapers.co.uk/product-page/nicotine-shots-10ml-18mg-ml

like other companies they short fill the large bottles and then you add the nic shots you need to mix up to your desired nic strength.
ive just got one of their new chubby 120ml bottles with 100ml of juice in it and it came with 2 nic shots and i just added both bottles to make it 3mg
now this is just a guess but as your after 12mg you will need 8 x 10ml nic shots in 120ml bottle.
this is where im not sure what they do as other supply much stronger concentrates as your 120ml bottle should if correct come with only 40ml of juice which would lose all its taste once 8 bottles are added.
to be on the safe side i would contact Jordan on facebook to clarify this https://www.facebook.com/jordandragonsrise?fref=ts&ref=br_tf

you can also find cheaper nic shots on post 6 here POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers

As above ^^ for the 12mg with 18mg, your only real option is to use oneshot concentrates/bottle shots, and some vg/pg to make up the difference.

The shake and vape stuff is great if you vape at low nic, but less straightforward when it comes to higher nic as it seems as if high nic vapers are no longer widely catered for in this respect. Trouble is with nic shots being limited to 18 or 20mg the 0mg juice just becomes overdiluted when you add shots to achieve the desired strength.
If I were the OP I'd get a hold of some nic at 72mg and use that.

I just made up a 50ml bottle of 0mg S&V to 60ml of 18mg juice for my mum using 72mg PG based nic.
Starting VG/PG ratio was 70/30, finished juice was 52.5/47.5 but that was ok for my mum as her coils get on better with thinner juice and she prefers decent throat hit.
I took 5ml of 0mg juice out of the 50ml bottle and added 15ml of 72mg nic - finished up with 60ml at 18mg, mum said the flavour was undiminished. If you used 18mg shots to do the same thing I reckon the result would have tasted of nothing at all :(

Used eJuice Me Up to do the math.

make 60ml of 18mg nic juice for mam.jpg

If you are buying 18mg nic shots in 10ml bottles you just add two bottles of nic shots to every 40ml of 0% juice. That will give you 60ml @ 6mg. Remember you can buy nic shots in PG or VG.

If you want to make 12mg juice you are better off buying 72mg nicotine because otherwise you will have to add so many shots you will remove all flavour. You'd have to add 4 nic shots to 20ml of juice to get 60ml @ 12mg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom