What's new

How to make 70/30 to 50/50

if you add two 100% PG nic shots to 100ml of 70/30 juice it will be 120 mls of 58VG/42PG and 3mg strength. Not what you are asking for, I know, but 58/42 will be a lot thinner than 70/30 and you shouldn't have wicking problems wwith it even in a tiny MTL tank.

To make it 50/50 you would have to add two PG nic shots and 20mg of PG - but this will dilute the flavour.

Another option is to try to acquire stronger nicotine, but this is illegal in the UK, you must be VERY careful with it as a little too much can be way too much, so I wouldn't recommend it.

if you add two 100% PG nic shots to 100ml of 70/30 juice it will be 120 mls of 58VG/42PG and 3mg strength. Not what you are asking for, I know, but 58/42 will be a lot thinner than 70/30 and you shouldn't have wicking problems wwith it even in a tiny MTL tank.

To make it 50/50 you would have to add two PG nic shots and 20mg of PG - but this will dilute the flavour.

Another option is to try to acquire stronger nicotine, but this is illegal in the UK, you must be VERY careful with it as a little too much can be way too much, so I wouldn't recommend it.
I didnt need it exact so thank you for your knowledgeable reply . I'm sick of buying 10 10ml bottles which comes to double the amount of 1 100ml. Yes It's to be used in the mtl vaporesso xros mini.

The PG/VG Ratio Calculator on vapinghardware.com will work out the change in PG/VG ratios when adding nic shots. This will give you an idea on what can be achieved.

The PG/VG Ratio Calculator on vapinghardware.com will work out the change in PG/VG ratios when adding nic shots. This will give you an idea on what can be achieved.
Thank you but that's to technical for me ‍♂️. The juice I would start with would be 70/30 100ml without nicotine

Back
Top Bottom