What's new

How?

I'd put money on one of the email marketing list 'scrapers' selling it to them. There are so many of them now claiming to offer everything from customer emails to business contacts that i despair.

I'm fairly sure I got some spam the other day that in the list title had something similar to <insertfamousandyetdespisedmagazinearound emaillist> which I really wouldn't put past them also selling details too, they have their fingers in every other aspect of this industry trying to weedle out cash from anyone and everything.

I'm doing better than you all. I got one from a prince of a far flung country. Who's father was kidnapped and killed. And need my help to claim his inheritance of a mere $600 million. Just paid a £300 handling fee and gave him my address and bank details so I can help him. In return he is gonna give me $60 million. Gonna be some buying when this comes through.

I'm getting shed loads of Bitcoin spam at the moment, and a Blag Royal Mail emails as well !!!

There's been a few posts on here about vawoo. They are a market place just like eBay. The 2 or 3 people that posted were all relatively new members and raving about it.

I've not had one yet but will check my Gmail out when I get home as that has never been used. If I've got a spam or any email from them in there then someone has been hacked.

just checked and both gmail accounts are empty so no crap for me.

Last edited:
Yeah I got a Email from them,at least it's not 9 Chinese sounding companies registered to my home address.That was annoying.

Back
Top Bottom