What's new

Howdy, Hi and all that jazz

Boomerang

Postman
Hi Folks

I took the plunge yesterday and bought myself a sub ohm vape type thingy. I'm only brushing up on the lingo so give me the idiots pardon for a few weeks.

So how did I end up here? Well, like most noobs, I have a question, googled a vape forum, and here we are!

Ok about me and my smoking/vaping habits. Well I'm 40 years old and live in Belfast, N Ireland. I have smoked from I was about 5 or 6 as I was a wee brat, to put it mildly, and smoked right up till I was 26. I stopped cold turkey at that time and lasted four years. I also stopped drinking and the starting of the drink, led to a restart of the smokes. I got a basic e cig when the oil vapes came out a few years back but it didn't seem to work. Well this is me back giving it a go but its a bit confusing as its became a bloody science and the ins and outs of everything is a bit overwhelming. I've been trying to read up and stuff, but its like anything I suppose, I just need to get into the swing of things. For those interested, my new equipment ( remember the fools pardon, no laughing at my foolish descriptions lol) is an Eleaf Istick 5000mah battery and my tank is an Aspire Triton 2 I have a few assorted ohm/voltage range atomizers to experiment with until I find what's comfortable. I still am using the shop fitted one that is 0.5 ohm and is best suited to the 30-45v range. I'm using it at 28v for direct to lung inhaling. Its my intention to use it for an avenue to quit entirely. I know some have taken vapeing up as an enjoyable hobby or lifestyle choice (or whatever) though I'm not currently in that way inclined. I will keep an open mind though as it is fun in a way, so who knows where I will be in 6 months time.

Ok so that's the main bit out of the way. Me personally, I like a bit of a laugh and don't take anything too serious except my music. I will probably dip in and out of conversations for a laugh with not much useful input initially. I am however a quick learner, and in other forums and areas of life, I do generally try and help people. But for now, I'm entering the learning curve. Hopefully, when I learn what to hell I'm doing I may be a member that is a bit of use to others, but for now, its idiot day at the market lol.

So enough said, ill see you all around the forums.

welcome and hello, congrats on giving the fags the boot

all questions welcome, even it they are answered with sarcasm and humour ;)

What about ye mate, welcome aboard from Carrick by the Sea. You are not alone, 4 weeks tomorrow and haven't got a baldy what I'm doing but having fun trying, saved a lot not buying cigars, spent more buying vaping hardware :S, but not smoking anymore which was the whole point.

Lol 'bout ye. Glad to hear its working. I'm up in Dundonald in the lovely and stylish Ballybeen estate haha. Shelled out 75 quid on some kit to try and stop too. Sure, this time next week, its paid for itself lol. I was partial to the odd cigar myself when having a black one in the bar. Keep er lit

See ye around the forums :woohoo:

attachment.php
upload_2016-11-10_21-18-28-gif.109788
Hello @Boomerang ,nice to meet you Mate !!!

Welcome from England mate. Congrats on giving up and keep a fellow newbie updated on your shiny new kit you will be probably buying over the coming months [emoji12]

Back
Top Bottom