What's new

Hows the subtank mini for MTL hits?

OneZeroNine

Postman
Looking for a good MTL rta, anyone own a mini? Hows Mtl hits with it to those that have tried?

You probably can MTL with one, I shouldn't imagine it's a great vaping experience though. You would be better off getting a kayfun.

Last edited:
Looking for a good MTL rta, anyone own a mini? Hows Mtl hits with it to those that have tried?

You probably can MTL with one, I shouldn't imagine it's a great vaping experience though. You would be better off getting a kayfun.

On the contrary, it's actually a really good vape if you use the rba. I have nife in mine and only use it for mtl.

Good to hear about the subtank. I just purchased one of those kayfun lite+ v2 clones that @Jake O mentioned. Any of you guys know cheapest place to buy a subtank mini? The v2 one if possible has I've read they reworked the airflow.

I've had 2x Subtank Mini's for well over a year now. Excellent MTL and good flavour with the RBA.

the mini is too airy for me to mtl even on the smallest air hole and with a small drip tip ... to me mtl is the same as smoking and the mini isn't like that as the draw isn't tight enough .. but hey we are all different and you may like it ;)

Back
Top Bottom