What's new

I have just come to the decision.....

You know the build I'm using as well... Damn!!! :P it's sad though. No clouds. :(.
But seriously looking forward to this! You will be bought many beers haha

Think more... nuclear xD

Bye Bye Shrewsbury?
tornado.jpg

Gonna pick up a Manhattan clone from angelfire to use, purely as I've wanted one a while and I like thick tubes. Haha

You also need a dremel, some felt polishing wheels and cones and jewellers rouge!. No not for polishing the mod, you need to mirror polish all the contact points - including on the battery. Then seal them in plastic until just before you need them, then take everything out, clean contacts with IPA and assemble. Super smooth shiny contacts should give maximum contact area and minimun losses...:thumbup: I'll make sure to bring my tube of contralube as well to give your threads a going over...

You also need a dremel, some felt polishing wheels and cones and jewellers rouge!. No not for polishing the mod, you need to mirror polish all the contact points - including on the battery. Then seal them in plastic until just before you need them, then take everything out, clean contacts with IPA and assemble. Super smooth shiny contacts should give maximum contact area and minimun losses...:thumbup: I'll make sure to bring my tube of contralube as well to give your threads a going over...

... my God xD I just use wet 1200 grit at the moment! Hahahahaha. Oh and ipa :P

Back
Top Bottom