What's new

I Must be nuts!

Update........

Okay so im back to the stage where the boards mounted, buttons still wonky but fitted and clicking nicely, 510 sunk but not screwed yet, roughly polished and ready for new 21700 battery sled on route.

Me being new to this modding business have a really stupid question based on the fact this board came out of a plastic case and its going into a metal one.

The ring in the picture which is negative fits on the underside of the 510 then the nut screws on.

This is going to make the whole frame negative so my question is does that matter in any way?

View attachment 248821 View attachment 248822

Yes you can but I wouldn’t the dna board reads the coil for temp and replay the negative side is very flighty

check battery errors are 95% bad negatives on the 510

Yes you can but I wouldn’t the dna board reads the coil for temp and replay the negative side is very flighty

check battery errors are 95% bad negatives on the 510
Thank you.
I did wonder if it would cause reading issues.
Now to figure a way to isolate it as the 510 will touch the frame too.
Any ideas for me please?

Thank you.
I did wonder if it would cause reading issues.
Now to figure a way to isolate it as the 510 will touch the frame too.
Any ideas for me please?

The 510 negative does not need isolation only a good ground negative the positive however does need to be separate as do the battery connections

The 510 negative does not need isolation only a good ground negative the positive however does need to be separate as do the battery connections
Okay i must be getting this wrong then.
The ring on the end of the wire is the board negative?

Temporary sled - It lives
:yahoo::bliss::yahoo:

20210619_163816.jpg

Back
Top Bottom