What's new

If you often get sore throat or lungs - READ THIS

I like the vapour production part too though tbh. Whilst I’ve dialled it down a bit in recent years I’m still in the upper end of the power scale for most normal folk and generally use big, wide open drippers that inevitably produce a lot of vapour.
I get as much satisfaction from the mouth full of vapour as I do the flavour. Probably don’t get as much flavour per ml of juice used compared to someone using something like a Billet Box, but as I’m using x times more juice per toot I get good flavour too because there’s more of it.
Pay off is I use more juice, but I’m ok with that. I’ve always tried to be considerate when I’m out and about though where I do it.

I like the big lung fulls and lots of flavour. I would just be happy to do without the visible clouds to keep the whingers quiet.

I like the big lung fulls and lots of flavour. I would just be happy to do without the visible clouds to keep the whingers quiet.

I’ve developed this handy skill over time that nothing anyone says to me ever registers as anything more than white noise unless I flip a mental switch in my head.
I don’t flip the switch very often :)

Back
Top Bottom