Votes: 52 59.1%
  • no it tracks you its got a chip in it

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • no I'm not keen....going to wait a while

Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Banana (control group thing)

Votes: 4 4.5%

• Total voters
That's terrible reporting, you'll find the answer in this video.

A valid argument can definitely be made (and it is, by many) to give more people one dose with a delayed second dose (something I wholly agree with if the manufacturer agrees and it is evidence led - as is the case with AstraZeneca) but I find it very hard to agree with cancelling the appointments of all those people who have already had their first dose of the Pfizer vaccine and are already pre-booked for their second, especially when neither Pfizer or BioNtech are in agreement and no testing has been done to date with altered dosing. I don't think that's going to do anything to help people's confidence and vaccine uptake but it could damage it considerably.

Last edited:
Just for the record:

Coronavirus: BMJ urges NYT to correct vaccine 'mixing' article

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-55519042

"Meanwhile, health staff have criticised the paperwork needed to gain NHS approval to give the coronavirus vaccine, with some medics being asked for proof they are trained in areas such as preventing radicalisation".

Glad they're doing everything they can to speed things up. I keep waiting for Benny Hill to pop out from somewhere. :30:

"Meanwhile, health staff have criticised the paperwork needed to gain NHS approval to give the coronavirus vaccine, with some medics being asked for proof they are trained in areas such as preventing radicalisation".

Glad they're doing everything they can to speed things up. I keep waiting for Benny Hill to pop out from somewhere. :30:
:D

https://apnews.com/article/milwauke...rus-pandemic-ac00faee3cf10a9558665d472123b96c

MADISON, Wis. (AP) — A Wisconsin pharmacist convinced the world was “crashing down” told police he tried to ruin hundreds of doses of coronavirus vaccine because he believed the shots would mutate people’s DNA, according to court documents released Monday.

Police in Grafton, about 20 miles (32 kilometers) north of Milwaukee, arrested Advocate Aurora Health pharmacist Steven Brandenburg last week following an investigation into the 57 spoiled vials of the Moderna vaccine, which officials say contained enough doses to inoculate more than 500 people. Charges are pending.

“He’d formed this belief they were unsafe,” Ozaukee County District Attorney Adam Gerol said during a virtual hearing. He added that Brandenburg was upset because he was in the midst of divorcing his wife, and an Aurora employee said Brandenburg had taken a gun to work twice.

https://apnews.com/article/milwauke...rus-pandemic-ac00faee3cf10a9558665d472123b96c

MADISON, Wis. (AP) — A Wisconsin pharmacist convinced the world was “crashing down” told police he tried to ruin hundreds of doses of coronavirus vaccine because he believed the shots would mutate people’s DNA, according to court documents released Monday.

Police in Grafton, about 20 miles (32 kilometers) north of Milwaukee, arrested Advocate Aurora Health pharmacist Steven Brandenburg last week following an investigation into the 57 spoiled vials of the Moderna vaccine, which officials say contained enough doses to inoculate more than 500 people. Charges are pending.

“He’d formed this belief they were unsafe,” Ozaukee County District Attorney Adam Gerol said during a virtual hearing. He added that Brandenburg was upset because he was in the midst of divorcing his wife, and an Aurora employee said Brandenburg had taken a gun to work twice.
I remain convinced you can get any medical job in America by completing a three week correspondence course.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommyb...ntline-workers-are-refusing-covid-19-vaccine/
upload_2021-1-13_2-26-42.png

Back
Top Bottom