What's new

India’s government approves ban on e-cigarettes

If all these corrupt governments are so concerned about kids vaping just enforce existing regulations.
But I suppose that would be too sensible and a lot less profitable.

How's about this for a conspiracy theory then.

The poor in India are a large drain on government and environmental resources.

The longer they live, the bigger the drain.

Why not let them smoke themselves to an early death, sometimes paying taxes while doing so.

Win win.

Some extra income and a faster turnover.

I am so angry about this Im lost for words. They genuinely dont give a fuck about their own people dying. Yes I KNOW vaping isnt proven to be 100% safe - but holy shit, tobacco IS proven to be fatal. Speaking to the coverted I know but this is beyond belief. No government gives a shit about their own. Not one. We are a world run by corruption and greed.

I am so angry about this Im lost for words. They genuinely dont give a fuck about their own people dying. Yes I KNOW vaping isnt proven to be 100% safe - but holy shit, tobacco IS proven to be fatal. Speaking to the coverted I know but this is beyond belief. No government gives a shit about their own. Not one. We are a world run by corruption and greed.
I can't believe 28per cent of a tobacco company is state owned ffs

It's like saying here is a product you can make tax revenue from but by the way it's gonna kill a high percentage of your poor population.

The ban was approved by the Cabinet. The government is expected to issue an ordinance soon prohibiting the manufacturing, import, export, transport, sale, distribution, storage and advertising related to e-cigarettes.

https://www.apnews.com/2dcf235b0f9d4f68a1db9f1555244904
They should be banning cars and motorbikes they fecking poison everything in India for sure..
So much overwhelming evidence for this yet they ban e-cigarettes..what’s this world coming too..

On a personal note, I'm going on a cruise of the east next year.

First port - Thailand - vaping banned, ffs.

Last port - India - vaping banned, ffs.

Somebody pass me the Nicorette spray.

How's about this for a conspiracy theory then.

The poor in India are a large drain on government and environmental resources.

The longer they live, the bigger the drain.

Why not let them smoke themselves to an early death, sometimes paying taxes while doing so.

Win win.

Some extra income and a faster turnover.

Saw Vic's video first before finding this thread but that is the first thought that came to my mind. They're killing multiple birds with one stone.

Back
Top Bottom