What's new

Innokin Zenith coils 0.8Ω 70% VG burn taste after few hours/days

Blackcesar

Hello everyone,

I have a nice Zenith with the Istick Power Eleaf and I never had any problems honestly but recently my coils get burned very quickly. They shouldn't because of the % VG and the types of coils which should be fine. Maybe there's something wrong in the settings of the tank at this point.

I'm running at:

- 16W

- 0.83 Ω and 3.78v

- 235Ni

-235Ti

- 235ss

- 235m1

- 235m2

- 235 m3

The last 6 I don't know what they are, but from the tank these are the choices of things I can change in the settings. I hope it makes sense. Liquid are 70% VG with 1.5% nic.

The last 6 modes are all temperature control modes, all of the Z coil range is made of Kanthal so you won't be able to use any of these modes and will want to stick to the VW mode (the M1, M2 and M3 modes are memory modes currently set for TC, may aswell ignore them and stick to VW). Your watts are right where they should be so the problem is most likely the juice. If it's new juice and is very sweet that might be the problem, if it's juice you've not had trouble with before then it's likely the coils just aren't able to wick fast enough for how often/hard you are puffing. Whilst the Z coils do work at 70/30 it's right at the top end of what they can handle and you would be better off with a 50/50 liquid. Could also just be a batch of dodgy coils.

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

I have a nice Zenith with the Istick Power Eleaf and I never had any problems honestly but recently my coils get burned very quickly. They shouldn't because of the % VG and the types of coils which should be fine. Maybe there's something wrong in the settings of the tank at this point.

I'm running at:

- 16W

- 0.83 Ω and 3.78v

- 235Ni

-235Ti

- 235ss

- 235m1

- 235m2

- 235 m3

The last 6 I don't know what they are, but from the tank these are the choices of things I can change in the settings. I hope it makes sense. Liquid are 70% VG with 1.5% nic.

16w is near the max this coil can handle, I find the istick power fires out an aggressive pulse..... and needs the recommended wattage of the coil to be toned down, stock coils vary in consistency, looks like you have been lucky so far in running it at 16w....70vg....
lucks run out....lower the wattage, see how you go, but you were always on a wing and a prayer with that wattage and vg combo... with that coil.

The last zenith coils I bought were not very impressive,so much so that I hardly use the tank now.Aspire and vaperesso coils give out far more flavour imo.

Back
Top Bottom