What's new

1.2 Triton mini coil burning out after two days in big Nauti

Manabush is 50/50 though, so you may as well stick with the nautilus for that ...... btw the Nautilus coils are better than the mini triton ones imo.

Ok that's good to know. I thought the tritons might be better as they're newer but I'm still learning and there's so much to learn!

Ok that's good to know. I thought the tritons might be better as they're newer but I'm still learning and there's so much to learn!

yeah, newer isn't always better ..... I learned that pretty quickly. ... the question is always 'better for what?' the nautilus 1.8ohm coils work best for me, they last the longest and taste great, that's all I need.

Thanks glasvapour. Are the square ones better than the round ones do you think?

I don't think so, I always liked the round ones more, I used to get more flooding with the square ones, plus they take up more juice space .... I know some people will think the exact opposite though! :)

To be honest i use both without noticing much difference, the guy at my local vape shop recommends the new round ones, and he only stocks the old square ones !, but Mr Dj knows his stuff, its a confusing thing this vaping, so many variables.
I would say either, if you pick them up from fast tech/gearbest pretty cheap, about a fiver for 5

Back
Top Bottom