What's new

1.2 Triton mini coil burning out after two days in big Nauti

I don't think so, I always liked the round ones more, I used to get more flooding with the square ones, plus they take up more juice space .... I know some people will think the exact opposite though! :)

I like the point about the juice space. I better get back to the review pages...lol. Cheers.

To be honest i use both without noticing much difference, the guy at my local vape shop recommends the new round ones, and he only stocks the old square ones !, but Mr Dj knows his stuff, its a confusing thing this vaping, so many variables.
I would say either, if you pick them up from fast tech/gearbest pretty cheap, about a fiver for 5

Ok great, thanks again. Yep, so much to try and so little patience, that's my problem but I ain't giving up that easy. Thanks for the help. Night all.

I use a couple of Picos, I find the Smok Micro tanks with a 1.2 coil work well, look good, don't leak and coils last. I have problems with the Kanger tanks re leakage. Again if you go Fasttech/Gearbest route pretty cheap.

I use a couple of Picos, I find the Smok Micro tanks with a 1.2 coil work well, look good, don't leak and coils last. I have problems with the Kanger tanks re leakage.

Ok thank you. I'll have a look at them too.

Back
Top Bottom