What's new

Innokin Zlide

I can understand that (as a bit double moral), but you have to understand the nature of giveaways too.
Mates do giveaways because they want, becasue they feel pleased to do it... I guess. Giveaways is sharing with mates (some of us are basically remote friends here)

The rest is a question of luck and random.

Obviously, they greedy vaper inside on each of us will force to throw the dice every time :D

I was very lucky when I joined the forum, I´ve got a 3 or 4 wins streak, most pods for my wifey and a kit for me. Now I try to restrain my impulses, because despite I love the hardware, I dont need more (...maybe a proper MTL like the Zlide or the Zenith Pro... lol)

Nothing to demonstrate here my friend. All we say and all we do tag us as "mates" or "freeloaders" automatically. You look like a mate to me ;)

Thank you so much for writing this @OzoreXS, this is an extremely kind post. It means a lot to me to here things like this and does my confidence a world of good. I'm touched, genuinely.

There aren't many places I fit in, it's nice to be told I'm accepted here.

Best of fortune to you, and may the cosmos send you only joy.

Last edited:
Ohhh, she's purrrrdy... Thank you so much @ForestMagpie, this is going to make for a special vape. The Dinner Lady cafe tobacco and Lollypop were a nice touch too.

IMG_20200930_161253.jpg

IMG_20200930_161139.jpg

Ohhh, she's purrrrdy... Thank you so much @ForestMagpie, this is going to make for a special vape. The Dinner Lady cafe tobacco and Lollypop were a nice touch too.

View attachment 229458

View attachment 229459
aah come on! that should not be a matchy-matchy but it is!
The refill port has a little arrow painted in some kind of ... pink? It makes it work! It actually looks very nice

Enjoy bro. May the cosmos tease you with good things too :D ;)

I can understand that (as a bit double moral), but you have to understand the nature of giveaways too.
Mates do giveaways because they want, becasue they feel pleased to do it... I guess. Giveaways is sharing with mates (some of us are basically remote friends here)

The rest is a question of luck and random.

Obviously, they greedy vaper inside on each of us will force to throw the dice every time :D

I was very lucky when I joined the forum, I´ve got a 3 or 4 wins streak, most pods for my wifey and a kit for me. Now I try to restrain my impulses, because despite I love the hardware, I dont need more (...maybe a proper MTL like the Zlide or the Zenith Pro... lol)

Nothing to demonstrate here my friend. All we say and all we do tag us as "mates" or "freeloaders" automatically. You look like a mate to me ;)
Well said love x

Back
Top Bottom