What's new

Innokin Sensis Giveaway

ForestMagpie

Veteran
Afternoon all, today I am pleased to announce my giveaway of the Innokin Sensis in Carbon Fibre! It'll come fully boxed with all the extras and I will include some 0.65 coils as well as some 0.5 coils as well as an Innokin Sceptre (black/red)!! A whole host of goodies to be won! As usual my giveaway my rules so no freebie hunters although new people are welcome, names in a list, UK only I'm afraid though. I'll draw this on Monday evening so good luck all!
DSC_0879.JPG

Afternoon all, today I am pleased to announce my giveaway of the Innokin Sensis in Carbon Fibre! It'll come fully boxed with all the extras and I will include some 0.65 coils as well as some 0.5 coils as well as an Innokin Sceptre (black/red)!! A whole host of goodies to be won! As usual my giveaway my rules so no freebie hunters although new people are welcome, names in a list, UK only I'm afraid though. I'll draw this on Monday evening so good luck all!
View attachment 247301

cracking give away & cracking lil pod mods i have 2 already & so does the mrs so not an entry from us, but good luck to everybody else..

Cracking giveaway @ForestMagpie I’ll have go at that if you don’t mind I’ve been considering ordering a Sensis but keep backing out.
1. andyroo

A great bit of kit there for somebody. Already have it so will leave for someone else.

Wow, this is a great giveaway FM :2thumbsup: my Sceptre has been autofiring for months and I have about £30 worth of coils to use in it. Plus I'd love to try the Sensis. Awesome :worship:

1. andyroo
2. andi52

Back
Top Bottom