What's new

Innokin Zlide

Oh no! This means I might have to buy myself a new mod now!

I don't know where this luck is coming from, I'll be taking @ForestMagpie's house next. I really need to stop entering now.

Thank you so much Forest, and thank you everybody else.

Big love and good fortune to you all.
Congrats fella, sometimes you get a lucky streak, it's happened to me before where I've won a few together. Or maybe it's karma for the lovely tank stands, I hope you've made yourself some as you'll need one now!
Hope you enjoy it as it's a great MTL tank.

Congrats fella, sometimes you get a lucky streak, it's happened to me before where I've won a few together. Or maybe it's karma for the lovely tank stands, I hope you've made yourself some as you'll need one now!
Hope you enjoy it as it's a great MTL tank.

Lol, I'm not sure I've got any more wood my friend, I'm going to have to have a rummage! I know for sure t I'm out of felt, I'm going to have to phone to mother tomorrow now and see if she has any.

And if anybody deserves good karma,it should be you, these are your giveaways, I hope you get repaid with all the good in the world. You deserve something back.

Be well.

Lol, I'm not sure I've got any more wood my friend, I'm going to have to have a rummage! I know for sure t I'm out of felt, I'm going to have to phone to mother tomorrow now and see if she has any.

And if anybody deserves good karma,it should be you, these are your giveaways, I hope you get repaid with all the good in the world. You deserve something back.

Be well.
Oh you have to make yourself a couple! Thank you, I feel like I'm the one giving back to the forum at the moment and I shall keep on doing so where I can. Really hope you enjoy the tank, I know I do!

Be well.
Hey
Congrats buddy

Why do you feel you need to buy another mod?

Hey
Congrats buddy

Why do you feel you need to buy another mod?

I was teasing a little bit, but I do sometimes feel a little bit of an impostor and freeloader here. Everyone else has so much stuff and is accumulating more by the day. I only have my one mod and pod.

That said, I am getting as much pleasure out of that little Sceptre @DeeDee aka (Pod Queen) gave me as others are probably getting from their 'big rigs' and that's want counts I suppose.

I do still fancy a tube mod though and would love to try an RTA, I've just got to justify it all to myself first. (and choose!)

This little Zlide is going to be just perfect atop my little Nano. I've just got to work out how to thank @ForestMagpie now.

Good health and good fortune to you, @OzoreXS.

I was teasing a little bit, but I do sometimes feel a little bit of an impostor and freeloader here. Everyone else has so much stuff and is accumulating more by the day. I only have my one mod and pod.

That said, I am getting as much pleasure out of that little Sceptre @DeeDee aka (Pod Queen) gave me as others are probably getting from their 'big rigs' and that's want counts I suppose.

I do still fancy a tube mod though and would love to try an RTA, I've just got to justify it all to myself first. (and choose!)

This little Zlide is going to be just perfect atop my little Nano. I've just got to work out how to thank @ForestMagpie now.

Good health and good fortune to you, @OzoreXS.
Honestly I don't think anyone would see you as an imposter or a freeloader, I certainly don't, just a thoroughly nice fella.
The setup doesn't matter at all it's down to what you and you alone like, if you enjoy the Sceptre then that's what counts.
The Zlide will look good on the nano and there is absolutely no need to thank me at all, you're hand made atty stands were more than enough thanks for even more giveaways.

but I do sometimes feel a little bit of an impostor and freeloader here
I can understand that (as a bit double moral), but you have to understand the nature of giveaways too.
Mates do giveaways because they want, becasue they feel pleased to do it... I guess. Giveaways is sharing with mates (some of us are basically remote friends here)

The rest is a question of luck and random.

Obviously, they greedy vaper inside on each of us will force to throw the dice every time :D

I was very lucky when I joined the forum, I´ve got a 3 or 4 wins streak, most pods for my wifey and a kit for me. Now I try to restrain my impulses, because despite I love the hardware, I dont need more (...maybe a proper MTL like the Zlide or the Zenith Pro... lol)

Nothing to demonstrate here my friend. All we say and all we do tag us as "mates" or "freeloaders" automatically. You look like a mate to me ;)

Back
Top Bottom