What's new

Innokin Zlide

hahahaaha really surrealist. Dunno man, try adding a few toe nails or something to the lot. Weird things are usually fixed with more weirder things :D
I'll include a signed picture of my knees and a used toothbrush, will that help?

I feel well served, not an entry, but I cant understand why this is not getting more participants

@ForestMagpie , such a great giveaway. Nice tank, nice color,... must be the Covid or something; people now dont even want gifts :D

@Simon G is rubbing his hands already :)

As it's such a quality MTL tank I bet most people on here who would use it have already got one.

Mate, unless you really want to de-clutter just keep hold of it until someone starts a thread going "I want to stop smoking but this shop sold me this stupid smok cloud tank" then just just chip in with "I'll send you this Zlide tank, it will be much better for you" ... that's all I'm going to do, keep hold of it until someone needs it. If you really want to clear it out I'd be happy to put it in my little pile for such things though. I'm cool either way.

Mate, unless you really want to de-clutter just keep hold of it until someone starts a thread going "I want to stop smoking but this shop sold me this stupid smok cloud tank" then just just chip in with "I'll send you this Zlide tank, it will be much better for you" ... that's all I'm going to do, keep hold of it until someone needs it. If you really want to clear it out I'd be happy to put it in my little pile for such things though. I'm cool either way.
That's a really good suggestion actually mate, I'll see how this goes over the next few days and it someone wants it then great they can stick their name down but if no one else enters then I'll probably do as you've suggested. Thanks for the idea fella, appreciate it.

I would have put my name down to try it as I've heard a lot of good things about this tank, but postage costs to Poland would make it a bit prohibitive even though I'd pay those myself. Simons idea sounds like a good un though. Always someone popping up with no idea which direction to go in after having been given bad advice elsewhere.

Well I'm a bit of a greedy bag and, as you know, I have a zlide already but I would never say no to another one because it means I can have more juice on the go to circulate round and avoid the coil burnout from chain vaping.

So I'm an entry if it's still up for grabs!!! I think the list goes something like this now?

1. Simon G
2. MissPopadop

Oh and it was the photo of your knees that swung it for me. I'll give the toothbrush a miss though ha ha.

@rew I have the Zenith tank and think that the Zlide tops it slightly - I find it's a tighter vape than the Zenith.

Hmmmm... :hmm: Should I? Should I? :hmm:

**Thinking**

Still thinking.....

Oh heck I can't resist it any more. This would be great on my Nano or a new stick mod - I could treat myself. It's not like I'm swimming in stuff anyway. I've still only got the Nano and the replacement Sceptre Dee kindly sent me after I gave my previous giveaway one to my Dad. Two of the other comps I'm in are manufacturer ones anyway.

I might withdraw if I win something else in the mean time though. I don't want to be greedy.

1 @Simon G
2 @MissPopadop
3 @Astral

The picture of your knee's forced me to enter and then you had to go and throw a toothbrush in as well, got the Zenith and Prism but not got or tried a Zlide so thanks for the chance.

1 @Simon G
2 @MissPopadop
3 @Astral
4.@LordOdin

Back
Top Bottom