What's new

Inokin kroma r kit

Segev

Hallo everybody, I am vaping for an one year now.
I have the geekvape 100w max with the z tank and the z max tank.
The voopo argus xt with the f force tank.
And the freemax maxus solo 100w With the fireluck 2 tank and the m pro 2 tank.
And also I have the valerian 3 tank of uwell.
I vape between 50-65w
I use mash coils
0.2/0.15 that is most popular in Israel the country I live in.
I wish to purchase the inokin kroma r kit I know with thos coils I can get up 40w mtl
I wish to know please from your older vapers if yoi now where I can get coils that will fit 50- 65 w
And if this kit is a good one?

Yeah as long as you get the one with the Ajax tank and not the Zlide.

... and a suitable amperage battery.

Hallo everybody, I am vaping for an one year now.
I have the geekvape 100w max with the z tank and the z max tank.
The voopo argus xt with the f force tank.
And the freemax maxus solo 100w With the fireluck 2 tank and the m pro 2 tank.
And also I have the valerian 3 tank of uwell.
I vape between 50-65w
I use mash coils
0.2/0.15 that is most popular in Israel the country I live in.
I wish to purchase the inokin kroma r kit I know with thos coils I can get up 40w mtl
I wish to know please from your older vapers if yoi now where I can get coils that will fit 50- 65 w
And if this kit is a good one?

You can't.... the Korma R is a good kit for mtl/rdl.... even pushing the coil to the max 40w rdl will be a gamble.

Zenith-Plexus-Z-Coil-UK-Compatible.jpg

i would pass on the Iinnokin Kroma R kit if I were you. Not that it's bad because it is pretty decent if you vape low power RDL or MTL but for higher powered DL vaping you will probably find the battery capacity very poor. There are 3,500mah 18650s available - but these batteries have low Amp drain capacity so shouldn't be pushed much above 25 Watts. As @Simon G said, you must use a decent battery - this means a 25 Amp 18650 (particularly if you are likely to vape anything over 50 Watts) and they will have really poor battery life.

If you are particularly interested in an Innokin kit, the 21700 Kroma 217 kit may be worth checking out. Personally I would pass on single 18650 mods - they're great for MTL and relatively low power RDL but not so good for DL unless you're willing to carry spare batteries if you're not going to be at home for more than a few hours.

i would pass on the Iinnokin Kroma R kit if I were you. Not that it's bad because it is pretty decent if you vape low power RDL or MTL but for higher powered DL vaping you will probably find the battery capacity very poor. There are 3,500mah 18650s available - but these batteries have low Amp drain capacity so shouldn't be pushed much above 25 Watts. As @Simon G said, you must use a decent battery - this means a 25 Amp 18650 (particularly if you are likely to vape anything over 50 Watts) and they will have really poor battery life.

If you are particularly interested in an Innokin kit, the 21700 Kroma 217 kit may be worth checking out. Personally I would pass on single 18650 mods - they're great for MTL and relatively low power RDL but not so good for DL unless you're willing to carry spare batteries if you're not going to be at home for more than a few hours.

I appreciate you're respond
All my devices are with 21,700 battery I have a lot of subconscious on you tube to the best vapein reviews including impier vape as them I never understand the logic to sell a 100w device with an 18,650 battery one of my device is geekvape 100w max and I didn't buy the solo 100w same with the argus xt/mt voopo
And my freemax maxus solo/marvelos
I put my mind on a lot of things when I buy a kit one of them is the look
I like inokin spichely because of that and that way I asked here if it's good as well
I clean my tanks once a week I have 7 of them already and I take good care of my devices
I will keep on looking on the kroma 217 kit the only problem in Israel I can't get the coils for him only the 0.2/0.15 for the z tank
I have the valerian 3 I will make a short research if it fits the inokin I think it won't.
Once again thank you.

Back
Top Bottom