What's new

Is it bad of me?

K

KulrMeStoopid

To secretly have my fingers crossed that UKV v2 stays down? :-ss

Seriously though, I hope it is back up quickly for everyong....but....just....but.... a girl can wish aye?

I'm with you! It's been very quiet here since they set up shop, which is such a shame after all your hard work. This place works and is wonderfully chilled out. Hopefully we can get more folks to join the fun :) I wish them luck of course, but personally I like having a fresh start.

Yeah, I felt a sense of relief TBH....only cos I have gone cross eyed these last 2 days and was hoping for a rest :D

I sure hope more people keep joining up over here... Im getting tired of seeing my name on the main page lol for posts!

The trouble is we are both doing the same thing, and they have more people doing it! Hopefully it will just take time. I think maybe people are still viewing us as a temporary thing. I don't know.

I keep popping over to UKVv2 but I just can't "get into it" if you know what I mean

The forums that have sprang up (thanks to pantyhamster) will level out, birds of a feather kinda thing :D
this forum will grow and have its own flava ;)

I have gone for a nose cos I miss DM, but have no interest in joining at this stage. See how it all goes, it's all still early days and we are the new kids on the block. It just means that we will all have to Post more to make up for the lesser number of us :)

Back
Top Bottom