What's new

Is it bad of me?

Squonker said:
USMMUK said:
I keep popping over to UKVv2 but I just can't "get into it" if you know what I mean
Doesn't seem the same does it, even though it should :-??

I think that's what bothering me... but even then I cant put my finger on it.

Just a thought, noobs googling 'Ecigs', 'Vaping', 'mupperators', 'fake fags' etc are never gonna find this place
is it possible (now that the original, and best UKV1 is deceased) to have the name of this forum changed to something 'googly' ?

Buckfasterfullerine said:
Just a thought, noobs googling 'Ecigs', 'Vaping', 'mupperators', 'fake fags' etc are never gonna find this place
is it possible (now that the original, and best UKV1 is deceased) to have the name of this forum changed to something 'googly' ?

Its all a matter of whats on the forum... and... correct me if I am wrong..."Meta tags" for the site...which dictate how they are formulated in the search engines?.....Toby would have to do all that.

i like it here so far , i dont post as much as i used to on ukv near the end as i had thoughts as to how things had gone on other forums ,not vape ones tbh but clan gaming ones once they reach a tipping point it stops being a friendly place where you know most of the posters and mabye you dont know them face to face you spend time with them and do know a fair bit about them and how the are , some friendly to the extreme some who appear to not be so friendly but really are and for me ukv was starting to lose that village feeling not anyones fault bty ,how could anyone know even a year ago when i joined there ,think there was around 750 members ,then a year later or so 5000 or so it felt like
this is not a dig at anyone or a moan i like it here just fine ,i may pop over to the orgy one now and again but until (if ever ) this one folds i will be here , omg just made everyone sat a burst :)

UKV.org does have a major advantage over this site in that people will visit the old site and see the address of the new .org site, so any one following a link from google will head over there.

Maybe a little discussion about what sort of direction the forum wants to take may be worth while, does the site want to mirror UKV or perhaps take a different direction. But it is early days as yet.

It's a good point Chezzy, at some point we'll need to decide a direction to take but I reckon for the moment we'll just keep doing what we're doing whilst we get more members :)

Buccy, which games are you playing at the moment? Are you Xbox, PS3 or PC? I'm a PC gamer meself

p.c for my sins not a consol fan tbh ,mw3,bf3 a bit of racing ,not got as much time as i used to but still lvl 10 prestige on mw3 :!! :D

and may open my wow acount soon as i can be bothered lols ,that will be another 6 months of my life gone :)

On saying that though, if anybody has any thoughts on a good direction for the site to take I'd be very happy to hear them.

The metatag thing is a small one its mainly going to be our content that gets us found. This site has only been alive about 3 days so it will take a bit of time for Google to notice us and start indexing our content properly. If you google supportukvapers, you can see that the homepage and main forums are there but we haven't been fully indexed yet so there are no posts there. Just a matter of time though. The new ukv site might get there quicker as they have higher traffic than us which is all good. I wish them luck ;)

Back
Top Bottom