What's new

Is it bad of me?

Well maybe we should be for the more straight forward, plain old friendly vapers! If you want complicated then the pit caters for that. I kind of see us more of an friendly helping hand and a good place to chat.

From what I see on the board the members that have stayed here are the more light-hearted ones that don't take themselves overly serious and not evangelistic in their approach to vaping.

For myself I'm not into large mods, at the moment I'm using a bog standard ego with a 510 to 901/808 adapter with a standard Jacvapoor cartomiser. So maybe this forum could cater for the lighter / humorous side of the vaping community.

Whatever the name is going to be (stay) let me know! I fully plan on wearing a shirt to Vapefest with it's name on it :D

Yeah, Toby, I knew about the google bots indexing ect... LOL I haven't done websites for some time... like pre-flash days back when good ole HTML coding in Notepad was good enough LOL

USMMUK said:
like pre-flash days back when good ole HTML coding in Notepad was good enough LOL
With any luck, post-Flash days will very soon be upon us! ;-)

I'll second that but there's nowt wrong with vim/notepad and html it's how I live ;)

OccultScientist said:
I'll second that but there's nowt wrong with vim/notepad and html it's how I live ;)

LOL

I miss those days to be honest.

All the < > < / > lol

oi vey. How old are you Toby???

So how about :The Vapers' Retreat (that should be funny for the greengrocers' apostrophe crowd :D)
Or Vapers' Sanctuary (more apostrophes ;))).

Back
Top Bottom