What's new

Is it time for another sheffield meet yet ?

Really good night again and awesome to finally meet MrTeaTime too as we have spoke on here a lot over the last 6 months but never met in person. No pics apart from one right at the end of the night though which I will post up in a bit (we were gassing like women all night).

A few beverages were imbibed last night, then a few more and then more still so ths morning has been a slow and steady one for me, making sure the PlumeBlu B&B was catering correctly for the guests ;) for their long train ride home.
Diche, your dripper as donated by jeffhds is an Octopus AFAIK, not sure if its a mini Octopus or not though but worth checking and it is the version with airflow through the base - your drip tip is the worlds most exclusive driptip called the Dwarf Pawn :D Now you have a dripper you are opening Pandoras box though.

Now that I am feeling slightly more human, just want to say thanks to all for a good afternoon/evening.

Good to see some old friends (says the old man of the group. You have to come next time ZT and Nanook so I am not the oldest :P ) and make the acquaintance of MrTeaTime and Diche

Roll on the next one :)

Now that I am feeling slightly more human, just want to say thanks to all for a good afternoon/evening.

Good to see some old friends (says the old man of the group. You have to come next time @ZT and @Nanook so I am not the oldest :P ) and make the acquaintance of @MrTeaTime and @Diche

As long as the next one is before my 50th I'd love to, there's only so much ribbing I can take.

Yes ElsaBubs that says RIBBING! Put yer glasses on!

Good to see some old friends (says the old man of the group. You have to come next time @ZT and @Nanook so I am not the oldest :P ) and make the acquaintance of @MrTeaTime and @Diche

I will certainly try to make it ...

even though Ive always felt Sheffield is a city overly obsessed with Water Features

:)

What water features?

Fountains_Peace_Gardens_Sheffield_MyPs.jpg

fountain_outside_sheffield_station.jpg

I will certainly try to make it ...

even though Ive always felt Sheffield is a city overly obsessed with Water Features

:)

The one coming out of the train station really messed with my head, after 2 hours traveling I was gutted thinking we'd arrived to rodenticide rain!

A huge thanks to Leigh and his wonderful family for their excellent hospitality.. Hotel @PlumeBlu is truly a fantastic place to stay and will be getting a great review on tripadvisor ;)

It was great meeting/seeing everyone last night and I'm really looking forward to the next Sheffield meet :)

Edit: How my phone auto-corrected a misspelling of torrential to rodenticide I will never know :s

Last edited:
What was the dripper you was using leigh??

Sent From My Galaxy S4

I had three with me:

TOBH clone which is my current favourite and the one kept going back to.

tobh-atty-1.jpg

^^ you need one :)

Origen V1 Genuine - hardly got a look in, thanks to the TOBH

Trident V1 clone that was being passed around quite a bit

Back
Top Bottom