What's new

Is it time for another sheffield meet yet ?

I been a bit preoccupied recently at the moment it seem that any date will be crap for me. So which ever date is set ill try and be there.

im good for it....enough notice and i can get there :D

You had better be ;)

I am similar to Laila at the moment in that I have so many plates spinning that my head is spinning with them. I will obviously try and get down to the meet if it isn't while we are away for a week or Vapefest weekend :D Also if things calm down a little I might be able to help organise too

I would say most likely Broomhill Tavern again, they were really good to us last time and told us we were welcome back anytime - despite getting a little rowdy (and cloudy) in places ;)

I would say most likely Broomhill Tavern again, they were really good to us last time and told us we were welcome back anytime - despite getting a little rowdy (and cloudy) in places ;)

Rowdy means they get money from our business and what are windows for eh ? nowt wrong with a bit of a breeze :D

Clonfuddled - very true. The landlord and landlady grabbed my arm on the way out and made a point of saying that we were good fun and welcome back anytime - you don't get that most places and that IMO deserves a little loyalty in return.

I'd agree the Broomhill tav as a good place so we just need a date, of the ones previouly mentioned we are looking at the 31st of May or its gonna be a while till people can make it ? How is the 31st for everyone,

Back
Top Bottom