What's new

Is vaping going to mess me up?

Yeh bro I may get a smaller device also to just get used to the initial feeling

You can’t get used to the feeling until you have a working tank! Going straight in the deep-end with rebuildables may be rewarding in the long run, but it also conveniently allows you to put off quitting smoking a bit longer. Learning to coil and wick a dual coil rda is going to take practice, you’re stalling. Why can’t you do both?

You can’t get used to the feeling until you have a working tank! Going straight in the deep-end with rebuildables may be rewarding in the long run, but it also conveniently allows you to put off quitting smoking a bit longer. Learning to coil and wick a dual coil rda is going to take practice, you’re stalling. Why can’t you do both?

Do both as in a smaller device and a bigger device mate? I already have the larger just was going to maybe get a smaller one too just to ease myself into it. Wasn't my initial plan but heard that advice given a few times and I can see sense in it so thought I'd give it a shot

Do both as in a smaller device and a bigger device mate? I already have the larger just was going to maybe get a smaller one too just to ease myself into it. Wasn't my initial plan but heard that advice given a few times and I can see sense in it so thought I'd give it a shot

Good, go for it, seize the day an’ all that :13: By ‘do both’ I mean either A/ get a stock coil tank to use on your Smok mod. You screw the coil in, fill with eliquid, and you’re off. Or B/ Get a separate smaller device to ease yourself in to it, but again ... something with a stock coil, so you can use it straight away.

By ‘both’ I mean that you can use one of the above to get used to vaping while you also learn to build coils and wick your Dead Rabbit. You see what we’re saying? You asked for advice, now’s the time for action ;)

Good, go for it, seize the day an’ all that :13: By ‘do both’ I mean either A/ get a stock coil tank to use on your Smok mod. You screw the coil in, fill with eliquid, and you’re off. Or B/ Get a separate smaller device to ease yourself in to it, but again ... something with a stock coil, so you can use it straight away.

By ‘both’ I mean that you can use one of the above to get used to vaping while you also learn to build coils and wick your Dead Rabbit. You see what we’re saying? You asked for advice, now’s the time for action ;)

Yeh mate I get you, so you think get a mesh pro and run it at 20w or something first be a good shout?

Yeh mate I get you, so you think get a mesh pro and run it at 20w or something first be a good shout?

Freemax mesh pro is the dtl tank I see recommended on here all the time; however, it needs more power than 20w. I don’t think you’d even get any vapour from it without giving it at least 50w. If you’re comfortable with that kind of power, that’d be the one to go for.

First up, whereabouts in the world are you? UK, States or elsewhere? Where you are will affect what tanks you can get hold of.

Freemax mesh pro is the dtl tank I see recommended on here all the time; however, it needs more power than 20w. I don’t think you’d even get any vapour from it without giving it at least 50w. If you’re comfortable with that kind of power, that’d be the one to go for.

First up, whereabouts in the world are you? UK, States or elsewhere? Where you are will affect what tanks you can get hold of.

I'm UK bro so not much I cant get on the Web. I have heard many good things about the mesh pro but like you said can't run such low power. a lot of these nice tanks have such good airflow I'm hoping they will be nice and smooth like

Ok. Well, to start with, do you have batteries ready for the mod? If not we can advise where to get them so you can get it up and running.

As for the tank, the choice is totally yours. In my opinion, a decent start tank for you might be the Aspire Tigon. It can be used as a mtl or a restricted dtl tank, depending on which coil and airflow settings you use - you could experiment a bit to find out what you like in a vape. And it doesn’t need more than 30w, so is quite conservative with battery and liquid consumption.

If you want to try something with a bit more power, maybe have a look at the Innokin I-sub B tank. It comes with coils you use between 30-50w, but there are a whole series of compatible coils, so again, you can experiment a bit.

Then, with a bit more power, tanks like the Freemax Mesh Pro. These aren’t really my area, but if you want to try one there are plenty on here who rate it, and can advise.

The important thing is getting your mod up and running, with a working tank on it, so you can start to get used to vaping, sooner rather than later :5:

Back
Top Bottom