What's new

ITank2

smartie

Postman
Found the other half of the rubber fill port in my tank has any one else had this problem I haven't had the tank long

Attachments

• 20240404_235321-01.jpeg
    20240404_235321-01.jpeg
    828.1 KB · Views: 0
Found the other half of the rubber fill port in my tank has any one else had this problem I haven't had the tank long
I'm not sure what you mean. Has the seal broken and ended up inside the tank? You should have a spare in the box.

Hi. I have 2 of those tanks. I have not had one of the fill port seal parts like your completely come off but I have noticed wear. Its not unusual for those self sealing ports to wear away. Even on my UForceL tank which has self sealing ports they are worn and now partially open. Where are those worn away bits of my UForce? Id say they ended up inside the tank and were removed when I clean them now and then.
So it would not surprise me at all that they can fully break off. I would imagine that some bottles nozzle types, size and type of material being harder, would exacerbate the issue.

Back
Top Bottom