What's new

i've found all our fast tech orders!!

Hmmm.... Two mech mods and 100mls of liquid (possibly) in transit. Wonder if they're going to arrive. It's probably not the end of the world if they don't but I'll still feel narked....

I wonder if people are still placing orders if they've seen the evidence on the forums of the mayhem that's going on?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

thats some weird shit going down at ft, cant say as ive ordered anything but have been tempted once or twice but tbh prefer to use more local means as for me the wait would do my nut in

And dey gone.

Along with hopes of a promised refund for missing September orders and any trust from buyers with a brain.

Jasmine refers to customers as plastic forks, disposable and easy to replace.

Hmm.

i've had two seperate orders arrive fine from fast tech, first one arrived in two weeks second took 5 weeks but contained a battery and was within the holidays, i have a mech mod and other bits that have just been shipped and are showing up on the singapore post tracking system so hopefully this one wont be long either. customer service has been great for me, one of my items (a dripper) arrived faulty so i emailed them and they added a new one to my next order (they didnt ask for the old dripper back either) i've had nothing but a good experience so far with them so i will continue to use them.

seen the info about 15 day delay on hong kong post to non US, thank fuk mine is with singapore post (never thought id say that)

I take it quite a few of us are sat here wondering if our brass nemes will ever reach our shores. If it does arrive then that's me done with FT till they sort their shit out :(

I take it quite a few of us are sat here wondering if our brass nemes will ever reach our shores. If it does arrive then that's me done with FT till they sort their shit out :(

been waiting nearly 5 week now for 5 orders got nothing yet had pm today said been shipped pheww another 3 wks then :doh:

been waiting nearly 5 week now for 5 orders got nothing yet had pm today said been shipped pheww another 3 wks then :doh:

Mine got shipped on the 21st oct and I've never been able to track it on HK post.
I'm guessing it's got caught up in the 15 day delay,either that or FT are shitting me and it's still sitting at their warehouse...nothing would surprise me with them at the moment!

" We are sorry for the wait.

Since the postal system was jammed with a lot of packages, and all the packages are requested to accept the X-ray scanning one by one due to the airmail restrictions, processing was delayed.

There are many packages were delivered, but no tracking information on the website.

Please be assured that your package is on the way to your place.
Please wait a few days and it will be delivered , we will consult it with Hk post and check if they can give us further information"

Essentially "we know you paid for tracking, but you can't track it, just shut up, wait and see if it arrives".

We shall see, but since t'other option managed to send a package with working tracking and no magically appearing scanning delays, I am suspicious.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

" We are sorry for the wait.

Since the postal system was jammed with a lot of packages, and all the packages are requested to accept the X-ray scanning one by one due to the airmail restrictions, processing was delayed.

There are many packages were delivered, but no tracking information on the website.

Please be assured that your package is on the way to your place.
Please wait a few days and it will be delivered , we will consult it with Hk post and check if they can give us further information"

Essentially "we know you paid for tracking, but you can't track it, just shut up, wait and see if it arrives".

We shall see, but since t'other option managed to send a package with working tracking and no magically appearing scanning delays, I am suspicious.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

That message looks rather familiar lol

sent from the land of make believe using POTV mobile app

Back
Top Bottom