What's new

Joyetech EGO ECO

Hi how hot does it vape.?
I have had a few aio style kits from various makers and as the coils is so low so to speak sub ohm they all vape quite hot for me which I don’t get on with.

It's not a hot vape in the slightest. It's sub-ohm Jim but not as you know it. :)

... if it was hot I wouldn't be vaping on it myself. Out of everything I vape it's probably the most similar to a 1.8ohm naturevape coil at 8w and if anything may be a bit cool for some people.

It's not a hot vape in the slightest. It's sub-ohm Jim but not as you know it. :)

... if it was hot I wouldn't be vaping on it myself. Out of everything I vape it's probably the most similar to a 1.8ohm naturevape coil at 8w and if anything may be a bit cool for some people.
Thanks good to know.

hey @simong,

any chance you tried this pen with some Manabush liquids? And if so, are the coils holding up?
I stoped vaping (and got rid of all my tanks etc.) for a while but all of a sudden I feel an itch again.
So I'm looking for a cheap way to vape my beloved Manabush.
But I remember from back then, that most stock coils would gunk up quite fast from Manabush.

hey @simong,

any chance you tried this pen with some Manabush liquids? And if so, are the coils holding up?
I stoped vaping (and got rid of all my tanks etc.) for a while but all of a sudden I feel an itch again.
So I'm looking for a cheap way to vape my beloved Manabush.
But I remember from back then, that most stock coils would gunk up quite fast from Manabush.

you know what, I haven't actually .... I usually fill it with rejuiced black mamba tobacco in 18mg because it's something that I use when I go to the shops and things like that and I save my manabush for when I'm at home with my rebuildable tanks, a cup of tea and relaxing.

the coils are quite small though (the actual wire coil inside the head) so I can imagine they might gunk quite quickly with Manabush, I have to sort my rebuildables out after a few days. :D

I've got some Lemon Tart Nic Salts in one of these atm. The flavour's good, airflow's just right, and the battery life is decent. My only concern is about the coils, I'm still on my first one so we'll see. It reminds me of what I started vaping on 3 years ago. I'm liking the simplicity: it's as close as I'll probably get to a pod system.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom