What's new

Juice that crack your tanks!

The only juice that I use that is a certain tank cracker is Afro Dizziac, it's also a bugger to clean the flavour away even in a sonic cleaner, I now keep one glass tank just for it.

What cause the tanks to crack is it the heat or cheaper made tanks/clones, I've been using artic & tfv4 mini on almost every brand I can get my hands on unless it anicid flavour, off top of my head I can remember but I used to work in Perspex suppliers & fail rate was really low on them

Will these juices that apparently crack tanks be a thing of the past once TPD is introduced?

I know on two occasions that Signature Liquids BlackJack and Heisenberg have cracked an ISub tank by Innokin, that is a polycarbonate tank so that won't help ! But still if it stops anyone else from theirs getting cracked eh.

Signature Liquids UK
BlackJack 50/50 VG PG 11 MG
Heisenberg 50/50 VG PG 11MG

If anybody owns the cheap Cirro Vapers from Ten Motives, (sold by Tescos) then the Juices they sell with them cracks the clearomisers, it happened to me TWICE, the second time about 4 weeks ago.

Cinnamon Danish swirl 6mg by Vapemate Cracked my TVF4 tank. Only juice I've ever had do that. I've heard cinnamon ones can do this but I've had a few from other brands and it's not happened......yet! This is nothing against Vapemate btw and I still use them as I've had no issues with their other juices.

Back
Top Bottom