What's new

Juices you regret buying

mick0114

Postman
So....on my quest for a favourite juice i managed to wander into my local 'totally wicked' shop, wasn't overly happy overall but they seemed to have a wide selection of juices. Like a fat kid in a sweet shop i spent about 20 minutes flicking through their juice lists until i settled on two that took me right back to my childhood, pear drops and Black current & liquorice. The smells coming from the bottle were wonderful, until i put them into my atty, then my god they were foul! The worst part of it all is they have stained my tanks with their stink and taste, definitely wont be doing that again.

Last edited:
every hangsen/dekang juice i bought...sorry hangsen fans..
oh and a vg heavy tobacco and colonel custard

I've had my fair share of crap concentrates, but nothing comes close to apple jacks cereal by oneonone.

It tastes like someone has put cardboard in a slow cooker with some lidl value apple juice. So, so bad.

Digbys Dr. Jekyll.

Don't get me wrong here, it has a beautiful flavour and aroma and they do say on their website that it has strong flavour. But the problem for me is that it completely dominates my taste buds and the taste of other juices is greatly subdued. Even drinking water doesn't work. If I was vaping only one juice Dr. Jeckyll would be it but as it is I can only vape it last thing before bed but it's a wonderful nightcap. Not much left now and I won't be buying it again.

I really regret ever clicking the buy button for some wizmix eliquids...Raging bull and nuclear plusion,just the worse juices ive tried ...ever...terrible stuff!

Bread Of Heaven, comes across like the Pipesauce range, which was okay before getting tiresome after about five minutes...they all suffer from a base that reminds me of M-type tobacco concentrate, which I don't get on with. At first you think it is interesting, then it reminds you of stale urine. Could just be me.

mother's milk ....nothing whatsoever to do with the recent hoo-hah,..but it's the only juice i've ever had that completely wipes out anything else you try and vape afterwards....some sort of tastebud disabling system.

Because of this i took about 3 weeks to go through 1.5 ml
I didnt like bread of heaven but i'm glad i've tasted it..

I ordered a sample selection from Joose Juice, and while Black Gold is one of the best juices I have tried, their Toffee Cappuccino is undoubtedly the worst.

Back
Top Bottom