What's new

Juices you regret buying

The King by Suicide Bunny

If you want to know what it tastes like without shelling out a small fortune

put 4 weetabix in a bowl, pour on half a pound of sugar, cover in hot milk and mix to a sloppy mess
let it cool down for a bit then scrape of the top 2/3 and then eat what's left. :puke:

Sounds awesome.. Apart from all the sugar is how I eat my weetabix :p

Obviously what I regret is due to my taste only, but these 2 stand out for me.
1. Dlice Rhum Vanille. Hint of rum and sock
2. Trip Hammer Fizzy Trifle. Chemically and sour

Worst flavour for me was virginia from onepoundeliquid it was so strong even after steeping that it gave me a headache so wont be vaping anymore of that, some may like it but its not for me, other flavours i have tried from there so far have been nice.

I regret buying all US juices - spoiled my taste at first for subtle flavours from the likes of Phileas Fogg and Cotswold Vapour, good UK juice makers who don't add any crap to enhance the flavour!

So....on my quest for a favourite juice i managed to wander into my local 'totally wicked' shop, wasn't overly happy overall but they seemed to have a wide selection of juices. Like a fat kid in a sweet shop i spent about 20 minutes flicking through their juice lists until i settled on two that took me right back to my childhood, pear drops and Black current & liquorice. The smells coming from the bottle were wonderful, until i put them into my atty, then my god they were foul! The worst part of it all is they have stained my tanks with their stink and taste, definitely wont be doing that again.

Try Pear Drops from LiQuid, it's very good and very cheap.

Back
Top Bottom