What's new

Kayfun 4 - Resistance stabilisation.

Bad news, I bought an Hcigar KF4 from Vape Geek, it's now in pieces to be used as spare tank and other parts, I had the same issue, just could not get it to be stable...

I wont give up on the fucker though :D I shall get Aunt Sally to screw my thinking head on.

Well @Tubbyengineer she is rocking like a good un now,steady as she goes at .17
I found that having the juice control open really fucking helped matters :D

Well @Tubbyengineer she is rocking like a good un now,steady as she goes at .17
I found that having the juice control open really fucking helped matters :D

Hahaha done exactly the same thing mate. Watch another video and worked out i was closing the juice control and not opening it. Works a treat now

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Hahaha done exactly the same thing mate. Watch another video and worked out i was closing the juice control and not opening it. Works a treat now

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Yeh,I think I watched one after having the problem,and watched another after I had fitted the new spring,only thing was the guy was holding the tank in his left hand and screwing it.

Crimping the spring worked for me.

Not been an issue before as I usually build about 1.5 ohms, but I've just got my SX mini and have been doing temp controlled coils.

Got them working on everything I've tried, but the Kayfun was just not stable enough, tried about 5 coils of varying types (compressed, separated etc.) Nothing would work.

After doing this I have a 0.2 separated coil working on it (12 wraps of 28g at 3mm).

had to raise and lower the deck a bit to stabilise it, I'll probably order one of the thicker springs later.

Thanks for the great tip.

Did this quick and easy little mod on all 3 of my KF4's and I have found that it even improved the hit I get off a kanthal build to boot. Much appreciated @Tubby engineer:D

Back
Top Bottom