What's new

kayfun lite cotton wick

Yeah the dream is a good'n a lot less bits and bobs than the kayfun I know @stealthvape has some

Don't know if you remember me putting this up before but it was before I heard about microcoils so ad the mesh method and should get some nice results
7a7uhe2y.jpg

I do like the dream v2's for defo ... (the v1 was utter crap) BUT .. they really are ugly .. I mean really ugly .. and fit no known mod in any pleasing way whatsoever - their only downfall.

well that and occasional flooding.

that said .. Id recommend one to anyone getting into rebuildables

I do like the dream v2's for defo ... (the v1 was utter crap) BUT .. they really are ugly .. I mean really ugly .. and fit no known mod in any pleasing way whatsoever - their only downfall.

well that and occasional flooding.

that said .. Id recommend one to anyone getting into rebuildables

Your right there @ZT, I started on Vivi heads for re building and compared to doing them you can't get much wrong with the dream just throw a coiled wick on and your off

I must say they don't look to bad on a box mod, but then again I have made some alterations lol, someone I know might try and get a few of these tanks as they work well and look a bit better :)
a3arube7.jpg

Your right there @ZT, I started on Vivi heads for re building and compared to doing them you can't get much wrong with the dream just throw a coiled wick on and your off

I must say they don't look to bad on a box mod, but then again I have made some alterations lol, someone I know might try and get a few of these tanks as they work well and look a bit better :)
a3arube7.jpg

the one ive just bought comes with a vivi nova metal tube , which i thougt was a bit wierd. now i see why :P

I thought of it first I did!!! :p

It all happened by accident when putting the tank in the sonic cleaner and took the rubber like paint off. Think they hold a tad more juice as well

Might take it to a mate see if he can fine brush it so it all matches

That does look better! I've never tried them ona box mod, but could see how they look bettrr

I thought of it first I did!!! :p

It all happened by accident when putting the tank in the sonic cleaner and took the rubber like paint off. Think they hold a tad more juice as well

Might take it to a mate see if he can fine brush it so it all matches

how much bigger is a vivi nova to an iclear 30?

just had a brainwave that these could look pretty cool housed inside a itaste vtr.

941937_493126810758836_321396884_n1.jpg

how much bigger is a vivi nova to an iclear 30?

just had a brainwave that these could look pretty cool housed inside a itaste vtr.

941937_493126810758836_321396884_n1.jpg

That's a good idea then you can try get the window to sit pointing level ( if the threads let you )

I've never had an itaste but going on some pics there either longer than a vivi or the vivi is wider if that makes sense. Worth a try though

That's a good idea then you can try get the window to sit pointing level ( if the threads let you )

I've never had an itaste but going on some pics there either longer than a vivi or the vivi is wider if that makes sense. Worth a try though

im getting one of these bad boys through a co-op , could be a while but when it does ill give it a try :D

Back
Top Bottom